Chapter 41 - Epilogue The End.

Update 4, May 25, 2016 @ 2:26 am central time.

Elorah (Mir) in the MM and Elovhee (Vee).

Final Chapter.

Thank you all for sticking this one out with me. I love you all as much as i love buying dresses online 😂😂😂😍😍😘🙏

Like I said this book was never planned, I just wrote it for a few awesome fans of the story who wanted insight into Quinn and Ethan's life. 👏

Now I am finally excited to start Evans story.💦💦👅 yessss it will be wet...very wet😂😂

wet with tears..such dirty minds

Please Immature Readers🍃🌿👀🌿 exit, especially the Ones with a tantrum, please dont carry over your negativity into my next work. I promise i will be deleting you🌴🌴😪😴

🚪👈😒 (sign: Emoji queen) lol

PUT SOME RESPECKKK ON MY WORK 👑! And please don't birdman have to say it again because he said it already!!

********************
_________________
ETHAN'S P.O.V
___________________

THE PRESENT.

*****************
"Baby, are you ok in there?" I yell to Quinn who still hasn't emerged from the bathroom even after my trip down memory lane.

"Yeah babe. Be out soon. You know pregnant women are slow." She giggles.

"Ok." I laugh silently agreeing with her, refusing to voice it in fear of her hormones taking over and she thinks im making fun of her.

Been there too many times and my Johnson is not having it tonight.

I have been away speaking for the charity foundation I established after my incident. The Rise Foundation has expanded all over the nation since it has started. I travel from time to time to tell my story to other who feels the world is against them and they have no other option.

I encourage them to Rise above the thought of suicide and to find their true purpose. The centers provides 24/7 hotlines, counceling and shelter but the best thing is it provides real testimonials every tuesdays to encourage other that they are not alone, and they too can Rise above it. There are also mentors who go out into every day life and continuously encourage these individuals.

Many never takes suicide serious until their loved ones have already made the decision.

Many aren't aware of the signs to help their loved ones before there is no turning back.

The Rise Foundation spreads awareness, because suicide is a real problem. It's a mental & psychological issue that has been ignored for too long.

I flip through the channels once more and settle on Game of Thrones. I stick my hand down into pants resting it on my dick as my other hand twisting around in my hair. My habit of getting comfortable.

I hear the bathroom door finally open .

I lick my lips as Quinn walks out in a blue teddy.

My Johnson starts trying to Rise above my hand, encouraging me to go fullfill my purpose.

She slowly walks toward the bed and my anticipation rose with with each step.

"Damn you're beautiful." I tell her admiring not just her body, but also her soul.

Her cheeks turn red as she blushes but kept walking towards me.

I adjust myself in the bed by stuffing another pillow behind me so that I could see her every move.