Chapter 11 - Guilt Trip

******Just went back and added Multimedia pic of Shantel since I change her character in book one!****

PACK YOUR BAGS BECAUSE I AM BACK AND WE ARE GOING ON A 3 UPDATE GUILT TRIP!!

One update daily for the next two days!

I work all day Saturday so that's out of the question. ;(

_____________

EVAN'S P.O.V.

_______________

"Evan where are you going?" Cara had asked me as I woke up and got dressed after not finding my brother. "To find Ethan!" I answered her. "You need to leave him alone and give him space. Don't chase after him to hurt him, I'm sure he's already feeling like crap for what he did." She tried to change my mind. "No you don't tell me what to do, that's my brother and even though I left him to swim in his own guilt last night, I did it out of love, we protect each other. I'm going to help him clean up this mess he made before he falls down a hole he can't get out off. I already lost a sister, have a mentally damaged brother and I'm all sorts of messed up, Ethan is the only normal one. I have to save him." I said as I rushed out and tracked my brother down.

I now stand outside the bedroom door trying to hear as heat engulfs me. Anger! I am angry.

Trying to control my temper I take a deep breath but it doesn't work, so I take two more.

It still doesn't work, so I give up and grab a hold of the doorknob, spin it open and push the door ajar slowly.

The sight I see only confirms my right to be angry.

"WHAT THE HELL ETHAN!" I yell causing Shantel to pause her fingers from going through his hair and him to jump from her lap to a standing position.

"It's not what you think!" He says with his sunken emotionless eyes.

But I laugh.

"In less than 24 hours I've caught you in bed with two women who aren't Quinn!" I laugh even more. But it's not a laugh of humor, but more of a laugh of anger and frustration because I have no idea whats going here and with him.

"Evan just calm down. It's really not that kind of party here." He sighs. He then turns to Shantel and grabs a hold of her hands. "Shantel was just comfor-"

I punch him and he falls back on the bed holding his jaw. Shantel stands in front of me and pushes me back but I stick my neck around her and yell at him.

"Don't you dare put your hands on my woman again!"

He gets back up but doesn't respond. His stares at me in shock. I don't know what he's shocked that I punched him.

I realize Shantel is no longer holding me and is now moving back to Ethan's side.

Oh no she don't!

I pull her back towards me.

"Your woman?" She breathes out and had it not been so quiet I wouldn't have heard her.

"Huh?" I ask wondering what she's talking about wearing the same face of shock as Ethan.

"You said she was your woman?" Ethan points at me as he claim to repeat what I said but in more of a question.

"Did I really just say that?" I ask Shantel and she nods with a slight smile.

Damn my freaking temper. How did I take this back without hurting her.