Chapter 40 - Epilogue Pt. 5

Update 3, May 25, 2016 @ 12:15 am central time.

Excuse my errors. Im too sleepy to fix any.

1 update left. I have to finish rewriting it since wattpad didnt save it as well.....sighs
●□■♤□●□■♤♡♤■□

6 YEARS EARLIER CONT'D

**************

Right now we are 35 minutes away from Hilton Head Island where my mothers house is and passing the Welcome to Georgia sign.

The driver was driving while we were all in the G-wagon, heading to an unknown destination.

We all kept asking Bryce where we were heading but he decided that it would be best if he didn't tell us so that we would all go without protest, especially our mother.

I occasionally adjusted my seat for comfort and released a sigh of relief 15 minutes later when we pulled into the parking lot of St. Josephs-Chandler Hospital in Savannah.

After my relief of getting out the wagon was over, I was not anxious as to why we are here.

"Today is not my appointment is it?" I ask Quinn as I held her hand following behind everyone else.

"I don't think so. Unless Dr. Randall changed it and told Bryce, but I'm not sure why he would do that." She responds.

I come to this hospital at least twice per month when my doctor flies in for my check up since its the 7th best hospital in Georgia and the closest one to us in Hilton Head that my doctor has courtesy privileges in to treat me, being only 45 minutes away.

We walked through the double sliding door and Bryce greeted a doctor and two men in black suit before telling us to follow suit.

We all piled onto the elevator letting the silence lull us on the ride until the door open on the fifth floor. Passing a nursing station we get to another set of wooden double doors that has no windows with two officers standing in front of them.

"No more than three people pass this point. The other have to wait in this sitting area here." One of the men in the black suit tells Bryce.

"Ok." He nods. He then turns to me. "You and Quinn follow me. Everyone else just give us a second and I will explain."

"ok." They all said as Quinn and I follow him and the 3 men through the doors being held open by the officer.

We walk two doors down to another set of officer at a door.

"Give us a minute." Bryce tells them and all 3 men walks into the room and leaves us outside.

He drags his hand across his face.

"What's going on Bryce?" I ask no longer able to take it.

"So I found this company that does testing. Normally it takes like 35 minutes to test each sample of the 25 sample making it almost 10 hours but this company I found has a portable machine that is in testing with FBI, NYPD and the UK police force to identify victims right away during large catastrophes." I was just about to interrupt all his nervous mumbling when he held his hand up to stop me. "I'm getting to the point, I didn't know how else to do this but it needs to get done. Meghan and the baby are in there. They just delivered her an hour ago. I know this test works because Rae thought it would be fun to pay around with it on the kids and its 100% accurate, I mean even though I found out Blayze isn't mine but that's a story for another day." He laughs nervously.

I couldn't even concentrate on his joke. I turn to Quinn.

"What if the baby is mine?" I ask her, not wanting to put her through anything else.