Chapter 4 - Misery Loves Company

Please comment and Vote. They keep me going. I am updating again because of all the comments I got today. :)

_______________

Ethan's P.O.V.
ETHAN
(This is Ethan's P.O.V. not sure why wattpad is not changing the correction I made.

_____________

To say that Sunday dinner wasn't a bust would be a lie.

The tension between Quinn and I could be cut with a cord, Evan never showed up, and Shantel wasn't feeling well and left early to go back to Atlanta!

I was so ready for today so that the work week would start back and I could find solace in my office.

"Ok I'm leaving. You two can get back to work!" I get up from the chair and walk across the room of the huge office over looking the city to the play area at the side.

"E! E!" Blayze rolls on his stomach and then pushes himself up running to me once he sees me approaching.

"Hey little man!" I swoop him up into my arms. "Gonna give uncle a kiss?" I ask him.

He kisses my cheek and I smile.

I love this little boy. He's my nephew but most time I wish he was my own.

"Rae!" She looks up from the stack of paper in front of her. "I'm going to lunch. I'm going to take Blayze with me and return him when I get back."

"That's fine Ethan. I'm sure he will be happy to get out of the office. Just don't give him too much sweets. I don't want him bouncing off the walls or I won't be able to get any work done." She commands.

"You got it ma'am!" I salute her and Blayze laughs. "Tell mommy and daddy bye!"

Bryce finally looks up from what he's doing and leans back. "So you're just going to leave your dad? You don't want to stay with daddy?" He asks Blayze who in response shakes his head no.

Bryce gasps and covers his face and Blazye laughs hysterically.

"That's ok. Go have fun with your uncle."

"Do you two want me to bring you back something?" I ask them.

"No. Thanks for offering but we won't be here all day. We're leaving soon to pick the kids up and take the boys to soccer practice . They demanded last night that their father be at practice today. Your coming to their first game on Saturday right?" Rae beams.

"Would miss it for the world."

With that we left.

All the women in the office adore the kids.

They all wave at Blazye as we pass by either saying how cute or adorable he is.

We went out of the building and to the cafe right across the street. It had become a regular lunch spot for my assistant and I.

I ordered myself a ham and cheese sandwich, tenders and fried for Blayze and a grilled chicken flatbread sandwich for my assistant.

Once I paid and received my order. I took the bag and Blazye and I walk back across the street to the building and take the elevator up to my floor.

I went into the break room and retrieved two bottles of Fiji water and a Caprisun out of the stuff that's kept for the kids.

"Juce E! Juce!" I hand Blayze the ju and he instantly rips the straw off trying to stick it in the hole.