Chapter 28 - If You're Reading This

Only 1 Chapter left :(

The more READs< COMMENTs< AND VOTEs the faster I update.

Can anyone guess the songs quoted in this chappie? Dedication goes to the first person with the most correct guess and I will also, read, comment, vote and share 1 of your stories!!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!

****May the force be with you***** or MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOR (imagine my whistle)***** lol

chapter not edited. Please no need to correct me. If you think it should be something else as the word then it prob is. I will edit in due time.

Long paragraphs (the letter) If it's too long, suck it up. Only one chappie.

_______________

Quinn's P.O.V.

_______________

It's so true that when you are in a situation, it is so hard for you to see beyond it. You always hear of the people on the outside looking in but never the people on the inside looking out.

All of this has been for nothing?

Well we had problems long before this but still.

"Well, what about the video from the office? That would be more solid proof." I ask them.

Rae sighs. "That is where the problem is, also why I haven't told Ethan already, Edward had no cameras in those offices, we all know why, he did it to cover up his affairs but now it is working against us. Didn't want to tell Ethan yet and get his hopes up."

"You two don't think I run billion dollar corporations for nothing now, do you?" We both turn to look at Bryce who had a smug look plastered on his face.

"There are cameras in the room, but Edward being the smart slick bastard that he is, made it hard for anyone to figure out. He wasn't stupid, I'll give him that. They don't back up to the security system here and aren't monitored. They are backed up to a safe room I had no idea existed in the Radley headquarter in LA. I wouldn't have any clue if I hadn't brought in a new security team since the one I have, clearly has a mole. My IT manager worked with them and traced the feeds to see how it was edited and they found traces of a life feed being detected they had no access too and couldn't override. They were only able to traces the two linked locations which are the two office. I sent them out there and they went into the LA office main server and found where the feed was being transmitted to but it seemed my father was beyond prepared for something, I have no idea what, but it seems he had some brilliant person create a high security clearance for the door and feed. But that isn't stopping me, I now have one of the world's most brilliant hacker there that I flew in from Japan having fun taking it apart. We should have the videos by the end of the night." He leans back looking satisfied.

I don't know half of what he just said.

All I've heard so far is Ethan is innocent and I fell into Meghan's trap.

This can't be.

"Let's wait on the video and hope Ethan shows up by then." Bryce says. "Did you read his letter by the way?" Bryce asks looking at me.

I shake my head no. "I have it right here." I shift through my purse and pull out the envelope.

He looks at me pensively. "What are you waiting for? nevermind, I will leave and you can just read it before he gets here if he shows up. If he doesn't then we will just have to go to him. I'll leave you to it, come one Rae." He says standing up.

"No! Rae please stay, if you don't mind please." She nods and sit back down.

Bryce leaves saying he going to discipline his wild seed.