Chapter 22 - XXXD -Disbelief, Drama & Deceit

READ!!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!!

No need to correct me, I will read over and edit when I am free! (2:22 a.m)

_________________

QUINN'S P.O.V.

__________________

"I'm sorry for lying to get in here but it was my only option has Raelynn had me blocked from the buildings and security list." She mumbles.

I shake my head looking at her in the wig disguise.

If not for her voice, it is hard to tell that it is her, but now that I know it's her I can definitely tell.

What would make her go this far, trying not only to piss Rae and Bryce off but also, why she feels the need to talk to me.

"What do you want?" I stand up angrily pushing the chair back.

I pull my skirt down adjusting it. THe real reason I am wearing this skirt is because Rae told me that Ethan would be coming back this week and I want to look nice when I see him. So I have on my knee length black skirt, fitted white shirt and black blazer with my Louboutin heels he bought me because he said they look "sexy on me" It was sexy but still professional and classy.

But anyways, back to the sight in front of me.

"I really need to talk to you." She says playing with her fingers.

"I would tell you to leave, but since you went through all of this trouble to get in here, you might as well say what is so important." I fold my arms waiting on her.

She looks up at me and fidgets some more.

"Say what you came here to say or I will call security to escort you out now!"

She scoffs and I look at her with one eyebrow raised.

"You know what Quinn, I was trying to be the bigger person here and break the news to you gently because I know Ethan is not man enough to, just like he was never man enough to tell you that he loves me and not you." She leans back in the chair, her nervousness gone.

I laugh at her, she could never be talking about the same Ethan that chased after me and fought to get me back. Not the same Ethan I prayed about each night, that I came back for and that I have been dressing up for anticipating his return for the past 3 days. Certainly could not be the one I am engaged to!

Yeah, couldn't be, so she has to be delusional.

"I see that you are crazy, but that's ok, just leave my office." I point to the door.

She turns her nose up at me and stand up. She then reaches into her purse and pull out a paper unfolding it and placing it on my desk.

"I am having a baby, Ethan's baby!" She smiles and place the ultrasound paper in front of me. I look down at it, checking the date seeing that she is 5 weeks pregnant and her name on the paper. I look back up at her with hurt in my eyes, while she stares at me satisfied.

"Don't cry Quinn, it's ok, you can get another man and he may want to adopt with you. Too bad I can give Ethan what you can't huh?" She says sumgly.

"GET OUT!" I yell. What could she possibly gain by doing this to me.

"With pleasure, soon I will be the one telling you that!" She smirks.