Chapter 32 - I'll follow you to the moon

A/N: For those who pissed me off, the last chapter was really for you, you deserve no more of my hard work and sleepless nights to update. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD or constructive TO SAY THEN SHUT THE HELL UP. 

Give me a chance to finish the story before telling me the ending sucks or some other foolish complaint, you don't even know what the hell I am writing or have in mind bhahahhhahaahha some people I swear are just soooo......%*(_+&*^^#*&*^%^&. 

 And don't tell me I "need" to do anything. YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!!! No one on wattpad owes anyone anything. Be grateful for people free story and time. 

And I have the worst don't care attitude so pleaseeeee just keep the nasty comments to yourself. If you hate the story, I can mail you Sleeping beauty story or Cinderella so you can continue to live is lala land or just exit the story. It's that simple. If I don't like a story I stop reading it, I don't try to put the writer down. Unless you write you have no freaking idea how much time and effort it takes, especially when you work 13 hours in a freaking day ad more.

Everyone else thank you for the motivational words to carry on. These 4 extra chapters and epilogue were made possible by you. 

XOXOXOXOX Love Yani

____________

Quinn's P.O.V.

__________

Where am I? I think to myself.

I find myself laying on my back looking up at a never before seen, perfect blue sky.

The aroma around me is one of succulence.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

But then it's like my memory came riveting back to me all at once!

I jump up to a standing position with one thing on my mind.

Ethan!

I look around frantically but see no one. I am in a field of never ending roses of all different colors.

It would be such a beautiful sight to stay and explore but with the throbbing thoughts of Ethan I can hardly concentrate.

Then it was like a spell was placed on me. I bend down and pluck a yellow rose, the smell was so overpowering, it's like I had no choice.

Putting it to my nose, it smells sweet like a bright and beautiful spring day...soothing like with some feminine quality.

Ethan! My brain protrudes.

Trying to focus, I drop the rose and start looking around.

I now notice the sky swirling with colors. The roses fragrances are emitted to the sky and it swirls with their color.

Wow!

Where the hell am I? This must be a dream. You only read about stuff like this is story books.

I start to walk and the roses seems never ending no matter where I look.

Eventually, I start to hear the melody of birds, singing a sweet song, as if saying, this is my message to you.

I follow the melody, how could I not, my body automatically gravitated towards it.

Finally seeing the birds, well not really sure what they are, they look like some white glowing balls flying around over an arched walkway covered in flowers.

There are hundreds of them, and the tune being hummed is even more magnified and soothing all at the same time.

I walk around to the front of the arch where it starts because it looks like it went on for miles and I have no idea where the end is.

I notice a huge grey/ silver double door. One much like the ones they have in hospitals.

I push on it but it doesn't swing open. I turn to pulling instead, still nothing.

There is no hole for a key or anything so I am a bit confused, well that was until I saw a red button, nearly fully hidden by all the flowers around it.

With a deep breath, I use my palm and press down on it, and to my surprise, the doors slowly swings open.

I look around apprehensively to ensure no one is watching me before I step inside the arch way.

Bang!

"Arrrh" I jump in fright holding my chest.

The doors had shut immediately behind me. I try to open them back, but pushing or pulling did not work and there is no red button.

Sighs.

This has to be a dream.

I turn back around, now noticing how bright this archway is, well more like a tunnel, you couldn't see outside the arch, only straight ahead.

The further I walk, the brighter it became. After walking for sometime, I was now up to the point of shielding my eyes to continue.

Finally, I was in front of another door, but unlike the silver one, this one was a white door, with two glass two look outside of it.

Pushing on it, it doesn't move but feels soft like a cushion.

After several attempts and no luck, I decide to look through the window.

"Clouds?" I ask myself out loud. What kind of weird dream is this? I need to wake the hell up. I need to see Ethan, he can't be dead.

I start pinching myself but stop when I hear laughter.

I plaster my forehead to the glass to see who could possibly be laughing in the clouds.

I scoot back from the door really fast when something big and white, passes by.

After getting over my scare, I run back to see what it is.

"Angels?" I ask I this time the one that passed was much smaller. A beautiful little girl with wings soaring like an eagle.

That's when it hits me.

Ethan really is dead and I must have died from a broken heart if i'm in heaven or the afterlife, whatever this is.

I can't live without him, so here I am.

I smile. And start to push on the door again.

I'll follow him to the moon.