Chapter 25 - Listen

***Ethan in MM***

I would just wait until I am finished to post all the updates but since I took so long, I will just post as I write the chappies!

Happy Reading!!

Last couple chaps so COMMENT AND VOTE!!!

please bear in mind, every story is not a fairytale and doesn't get a happy ending! This is real life, people make mistakes, not everyone is able to forgive and forget and life is tough! Get with it!

~~~~Quote of the Day~~~~~
Listening means taking a second to consider what's being said, not just hearing the words.
-who knows

_______________
Quinn's P.O.V
_________________

After thoughts of running into his arms evaded my mind, I tried to run back into the room and slam the door.

That failed. The door swung right back open.

Raelynn walked in with her arms folded and Bryce and Ethan followed behind.

I couldn't stop admiring.

Who am I fooling, there is a thin line between love and hate and I am standing on it.

He not only cut his hair but also darkened it and grew facial hair like Evan. Before they were both strikingly similar in looks but not so much anymore. He looks like a man with edge; brooding but sexy all in the same. His once bright blue eyes now seemed dark and dangerous.

His new look was doing things to me, I bite my lip.

"Quinn!" I feel someone shaking me. I turn to look at Rae, wondering when she got next to me.

Still being mad at her, I brush her hand off and move away.

"What? Why are you all here?" I ask distancing myself from them.

"Because you two need to talk and I don't see you both doing it on your own! It's about time you two has this out and get it together." Rae explains looking tired.

But not caring, I respond. "You mean for us to get it together like you got it together as my sister? As my best friend? Yeah ok Rae, talk is cheap and as of right now, your words can't even buy a roll of toilet paper in this room! So just leave and take them with you!" I shake my head, I am beyond disappointed in her.

I look at her and she's looking at me with wide eyes.

"So are you leaving or are you just going to stand there and look at me like you're stupid?" I ask her.

"Quinn chill out!" Bryce but in!

"Ummhhh excuse you? Last time I checked your were not invited here, so I am still trying to figure out who asked for your two cents?" I snap.

Rae starts to cry and runs from the room and Bryce shakes his head disapprovingly at me before running after her.

I turn to look at Ethan and he's just still standing there but then starts to walk towards me.

My breath catches on my throat as he comes closer. He stops and stands in front of me looking me in the eye.

We stare at each other for a while and he runs his thumb along my cheek causing me to lean into his touch automatically. I close my eyes waiting for his lips to meet my own but pop them back open as I feel his touch being removed.