Chapter 14 - Mine!

Shantel and Wesley in MM!

This is their farewell :(

Vote!!!!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!!

Share!!!!!!

P.s. next update after 130 votes! I hope that motivates the ghost readers ;)

I happy Sunday and happy reading!

_________________

SHANTEL'S P.O.V.

_________________

I still can't believe Evan!

My head was now pounding and my eyes dry from crying too much.

I see I am a delusional girl right now thinking a man loves her when he truly doesn't!

How could that be anyways, like where did I get the signals crossed?

Not when he would lie to Bryce and Ethan and fly here to see me?

Not when we would make love and he would hold me in his arms while I slept?

Not when he gave me this bracelet that I never take off?

Not when no one was at the house and he made a candlelight dinner for me in the garden?

Not when he told me he would never hurt me and would always protect me? But then again, that was before I gave him the cookie.

But seriously, at what point did I become a delusion and obsessed female, loving a man incapable of love?

I love him so much, something I shouldn't have done, but I couldn't control it no matter how hard I tried after everyone kept warning me.

Was it his eyes? He smooth words? His tender touches? Electrifying caresses? Sweet kisses?

I don't even know anymore, all I know is that I am in love with Evan Alexander Radley and he doesn't love me back.

This is so unfair to Wesley. I feel like I am in a love triangle. Wesley loves me, I love Evan and Evan loves Cara or maybe no one but himself.

I sigh rubbing my stomach as it rumbles.

"Mommy is sorry baby!" I apologize for not remembering to eat because my mind has not been in the right place since earlier with everything that happened.

The word "mommy" coming from my mouth inregards to myself sounds so weird but I better get used to it.

I check my phone for the last time wondering it Evan would ever call me and tell me it was all a joke.

There was only a text from West but I didn't feel like facing him yet even though I soon would have to.

I take out a tub of ice cream and all the other things I've been craving and put them together.

"Yuck! This pregnancy stuff is nasty but I won't question what my child wants to eat." I mumble out loud.

"Mmh" I say after taking one bite of all the things I whipped up. It's actually pretty good.

I walk back to the bedroom and lay the tray on the bedside table with the small bottle of salt making myself comfortable once again in the silence of the room.