Chapter 12 - Got Guilt?

Starting the next chappie now!!! Hopefully I will be done in the next two Hrs! I have so much HW due at 9 am!!!  So forgive me if I don’t update until tomorrow evening.

Dedicated to @Thereseguballa (Pick you head up beautiful. Your crown is fallng! Hoping your birthday was better than it started. Here's to wonderful watty friend and supporter!! This chappy was wrote to inspire both you and Quinny!)

COMMENT!!!!!

VOTE!!!

_____________

QUINN'S P.O.V.

______________

I feel like a robot as I ignore everyone and go outside to plant in the garden I started when I moved in with my dad! It was how we spent our Saturday mornings bonding.

Staying in the house was not an option as my brothers kept asking me what happened and with no answer, threatening Preston since we were the only two home alone last night. Preston took all the blame saying he upsetted me by something he said but he apologized. I really didn't feel like talking and had told him not to mention what had happened to my family before he had left my room after what happened.

I really appreciate him taking the heat for me and his eyes told me he hadn't mind one bit.

After hearing his story Chase and Cairo looked to me to verify and I just simply nod! They then asked if I wanted them to kick him out and I quickly shook my head no and left before they asked anything else.

I had to leave before that lie went on any further and their guy time cut short because Preston chose to cover for me, for reasons unknown.  I felt guilty enough having him cover for me because I didn’t want to talk about it.

Seeing how much Chase enjoyed having his best friend around, I couldn’t agree for them to kick him out.  And as much I would like to deny it, he was kind of growing on me as well.

I wanted to ask why he never went home to family instead of coming here, I am sure they must miss him.  I mean a handsome guy like himself must have a woman waiting hand and foot on him back home wherever that is.

Not that I cared.

After dad mentioned his family this morning and Chase quickly changed the topic, that alone told me it was off limits.

However, by his accent which seemed to have a slight country twang to it, I could tell that he was from the south like myself, where exactly, that is for him to know and me not to worry about.

I haven't called Rae or talked back to Cara as yet because I'm not ready to rehash everything that has happened, so the friend that I am finding in Preston is refreshing.