Chapter 13 - One Way Ticket to Guilt City

I love you so much that I stayed up until 4am to complete this long over due chapter and update. I won’t promise another update when I wake up but I will try if I am in the mood to write.

Good night my loves ZZZzzzzzzz

COMMENT!! (The more comments, the faster I update. They are motivation)

VOTE!!!!!

SHARE!!!!

*******Going to bed, so I will edit the chappie later.

_________________

ETHAN’S P.O.V.

_________________

“Ethan please tell me what you just did was not real? Please tell me you were rehearsing the scenarios of how to approach Quinn and that she seriously was not on that phone a minute ago?” Bryce looks at me wearily waiting for me to confirm how dumb I really am.

“What are you doing?” I ask instead not knowing how to respond to him, not believing myself what the hell I just did.

“Oh you know. I was just leaving, leaving my two older knucklehead brothers to get their lives together while I go back home and take care of my pregnant wife’s craving, my kids and the corporations.  I was just about to leave when I noticed you leaned on my car, but came to a halt as I heard you throw away whatever chance you had left with Quinn! What dumb ass would lie after being told he was already caught. What’s going on with you bro, this is not like you at all?” He says sighing in resignation and sitting on leaning on the hood of his car next to me.  

“I don’t know what to do Bryce. All I know is that Quinn is my world and I can’t live without her. She’s the one man.  Without her right now, I feel like a part of me is missing, I feel like my reason for carrying on is missing.” I explain to my little brother looking straight ahead, too afraid to meet his eyes and see the disappointment he showed for me.  

“So let me ask this of you Ethan. If you claim to need Quinn in your life, why did you cheat on her in the first place?”

“I don't know. I must have had been really drunk. I don’t remember a thing about that night with Meghan, only waking up with her. This isn't something I have done since college, I left that life style behind after I met Quinn and we got together the first time after your high school graduation.  I must have had been really out of it. And What do you and Evan mean by Quinn catching me in the act and knowing? Cara called her?”

“Cara was on Facetime with Quinn when they found you in bed with Meghan.”

I bury my face in my hand finally fully understanding the depth of the situation and what I just did.  Quinn didn't just hear of it, she saw it herself?