Chapter 17 - Operation Trouble

COMMENT!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!

______________
Bryce's P.O.V.
______________

"Bryce where is he going? You can't allow him to leave like that!" Mom shrieks throwing her hands in the air.

"Your mother is right son!" Grandfather seconds taking a seat on the arm chair next to the fire place, while swishing around the brown liquid in glass.

"Grandfather isn't it a little too early for you to be drinking?" I raise an eyebrow.

He waves me off. "I think I deserve a drink considering all that has happened. First Ethan gets here looking and smelling like a roadkill skunk, Shantel storms out to god knows where, I find you beating your older brother, all three of your storm out, now you two come back with Ethan looking like you buried him and dug him up again! BRUTUS!" He yells.

"Yes Master Tully!" The butler answers scurrying into the room.

"Bring me the bottle of scotch will you and tell Celine to hold off on lunch!"

"Yes sir." He scurrying back from the room.

I just shake my head.

"Your brother needs to be extra careful especially since he wouldn't go to the hospital to check for internal bleeding. It is not uncommon for the ribs to puncture other organs and the tissue around them. Once the pills I gave him wears off he will be in severe pain and discomfort. So he will need to relax and allow himself time to heal." The doctor spoke to us but kept his gaze fixed on me.

I sigh!

As old as Ethan and Evan gets, I am always the one looking out for them, it can get over bearring at time, especially when all I want to do is look after my own family and make more miniature me. I wonder if-

I halt my thoughts at the sound of talking in the foryer. I told mom to give Ethan time to cool down and then talk to him. I thought he went into the other room to be away from everyone.

"Bry-" mom starts.

"I know mom. You two just relax here and I will go talk to him."

As soon as I get to the foyer its empty and all I hear is a car speeding out the drive way.

I look at the entry way table and sure enough my keys are gone.

I run to the door opening it, seeing Evan staring down at the driveways that is now missing my car.

"Don't tell me Ethan just left out of here like that? He could hardly walk! How the hell is he driving?" I look to Evan but he only shrugs seeming caught up in his own world and walking away back inside.

"Why couldn't god have blessed me with two brothers with some common sense! Or some sisters? I would much rather deal with boy problems right now!" I think for a moment. "Ok that's a complete lie, I guess I will keep my idiotic brothers."

I turn to go back inside to tell mom Ethan is gone and sit and listen to her have a fit but the sound of a car approaching stops me.

Only people with the code could access the property unless we left the code off, which is rare or something we only did when we had parties but then their would be guards there, well except for the party I threw in high school.

The sight of the Red Mercedes sprinter, the family van I kept at the plane hanger here for when the kids tagged along put a frown on my face. Why is that here unless the kids are here. But then again why would they be here? I look on confused. At the end of the drive way I spot the black town car parking out of sight.