Chapter 24 - Creep then crawl

Sorry this chap took so long, had to rewrite it as well since it was deleted.

~~~~~~Quote of Chappie~~~~~
If you can't fly then run,
if you can't run then walk,
if you can't walk then crawl,
but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
- MLK

We all know you have to creep before you can crawl; have to walk before you run. Life was meant to be a learning and growth process, never meant for stagnancy. Whatever you guys do, just keep pushing forward, there is always another level beyond where you are!

~~~~~~Yani~~~~~

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

______________

QUINN'S P.O.V

_______________

As I lay in this hotel bed, I think about everything that has happened so far.

This is crazy.

Who would have thought Ethan would have ever done something like this to me or that Rae would betray me the way she did and I have been nothing but the biggest support for her, Bryce and the kids.

I won't even go there with Bryce today.

After leaving the office three days ago, I took off to the loft and packed everything I would need and got the hell out of there.

Ethan and Meghan clearly have been cheating for some time now and the thought of them being intimate in what I used to call our home, was just crippling, I couldn't stay there.

I left and went to a hotel and have been holed up in my room ever since then with my thoughts and tears.

On the way to the hotel I kept getting calls from Rae, Bryce and Cara. I ignored everyone but Cara. But I am still skeptical about her, I mean if I can't trust Rae then I really can't trust anyone. So I told her I was fine and would call her and hung up.

I don't want her letting anyone know where I am or showing up, I just want to be by myself.

The only contact that I have had since then is with the server who brought up my room service yesterday, since I only got back a slight appetite then. Apart from that I have been yelling at housekeeping to go away everyday.

Gosh they can be annoying. Even with the big red DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door they still knock two times for the day yelling housekeeping and trying to get in.

Too bad for them since I lock the top lock and they can't open the door all the way. Not sure if they couldn't hear me yelling from the bed to go away but they would still yell 'housekeeping' and knock and try to open the door and go away after no luck.

"Housekeeping!" Omg speak of the devil and he shall appear!

"Go away!" I scream putting the pillow over my face but after they kept knocking, I got really pissed of.

I got out of the bed in my old ratty high school softball varsity T-shirt and underwear and walk briskly to the door yanking it open and losing my mind with who is at the door.

I go into a blind rage "ARE YOU BLIND OR ARE YOU FREAKING BLIND? DO YOU NOT SEE THE SIGN....DO....NOT....DISTURB! DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU? AND IT'S RED! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? HUH? RED!!!! SAY IT WITH REE....EDDDD!!! RED MEANS DANGER! DANGEROUS LIONESS IN CAGE! DO NOT SHAKE OR RATTLE! SO LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN, ARE YOU BLIND OR ARE YOU BLIND!" I yell in so much frustration and distress that tears are rolling down my face.