3. ghostbusters

GHOSTBUSTERS

GHOSTBUSTERS

・゚: * Nora bikes as fast as her legs would let her, trying to get to school. Normally she would meet up at some point with the guys on their way there, but she was too busy trying to get away from Steve who was still angry about the whole jacket thing. So, she ended up leaving the house too late.

And today, of all days! Her favorite day of the year! The one day she would be able to make fun of their outfits with reason! She was planning on telling them probably no one would wear a costume this year (they're not 11 anymore), but Nora figures bullying them would be funnier.

"You're late," Mike stares at her as she pulls her bike into the bike rack.

"You're. . . ugly," she retorts weakly, brushing her fingers through her hair in a makeshift comb.

"Where's your costume?" Will asks confused, looking at her multi-colored sweater and mom jeans.

"No-"

Mike cuts her off suddenly, "Woah, woah, woah. Why are you Venkman?" He points an accusatory finger at Lucas' name tag.

". . .Because I'm Venkman?" Lucas replies in an obvious tone.

"No, I'm Venkman." Mike gestures to his own name tag.

"Why can't there be two Venkman's?" Will asks, butting in.

"There's only one Venkman in real life. We planned this months ago," Mike explains, taking charge like he always does. "I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, Will's Egon, Nora was supposed to be Dana Barrett-" Mike looks her up and down, "-and you're Winston."

She scrunches her nose at him and Lucas gets defensive. "I didn't specifically agree to Winston. . . and Nora didn't specifically agree to Dana."

Nora pats Lucas on the shoulder, "I'm on his side."

"No," Mike raises his voices slightly. "There's no sides. We already agreed."

"I'm not sure they did," Will continues to try to break up the argument.

"No one wants to be Winston, man," Lucas shakes his head, Dustin with him.

"What's wrong with Winston?!" Mike looks personally attacked.

"What's wrong with Winston? He joined the team super late, he's not even funny, and he's not even a scientist!" Lucas exclaims, counting off his fingers.