46. the movies pt. 2

THE MOVIES PART TWO

THE MOVIES PART TWO

✧・゚: * Nora sits on the grass in front of Steve and Robin who are resting on a cooler and foldable chair they found in the RV.

She's holding a glass bottle as Steve holds a funnel thing over the opening to allow Robin to easily pour Kerosene in easily.

"It just doesn't make sense," Steve starts after filling Nora in on the Vickie and her boyfriend thing that him and Robin encountered in War Zone.

He then continues to explain all his theories while Robin just dismisses it all as irrelevant to the matter at hand, and Nora stays lost in her own thoughts.

"Earth to Nora," the girl zones back in as Steve replaces the glass bottle in her hand with another, allowing Robin to collect more ammo.

"Hm?" the younger girl stares back.

"What world are you in?" Robin teases, but genuinely asks as she waits for Steve to straighten up the funnel again.

"I'm just. . . nervous, I guess," she allows her gaze to stray over to Max who's working on something beside Nancy.

"Hey," Steve attracts her attention. "We got this, alright?" The bottle's filled, but Nora doesn't put a towel over the opening as a lid as Steve puts the funnel out in a cheering motion. "To killing Vecna."

"Slash One," Robin moves the Kerosene can to the middle of the group too.

"Slash Henry," Nora completes with the bottle, the three cheersing together.

✧・゚: * Hi.

Nora reads the notepad Max has written on while the two sit across from each other in the living room of Vecna/Henry/One's house, waiting for the next phase of the plan.

Erica and Lucas will send a flashlight signal from the playground, confirming Max to start baiting Vecna while Robin, Nancy, and Steve are in the Upside Down, going to the house's attic to kill Vecna while his physical state is completely unprotected. Meanwhile Dustin and Eddie are in the Upside Down to distract and fight off the bats that would otherwise cause trouble for the other three.

Hi, Nora writes back on her own notepad with a small heart beside the letters.

I'm glad you're here.

Nora smiles at the words on Max's notepad. Me too! Then pauses, turns to a new page, and writes more:

Movie Friday?

Max scoffs and goes to writing something on her own notepad. Nora gets concerned for a moment as she takes practically ten years, but let's out a breath of relief as the redhead turns her notepad around.

It's a drawing of two stick figures holding hands in what could only be the seats of a movie theater, both with smiles on their faces. Obviously! is written and underlined three times beneath the sketch.

Nora scoffs right back at her, but before the two can have their moment because God forbid they be happy for once, the signal comes from the playground and Max moves to where they know Vecna will be, and takes off her Walkman, leaving it on the ground beside her as she sits in front of the lantern they've set up.

a/n:
IM SO SORRY THIS IS SP SHORT I JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO TRANSITION AND U GUYS KNOW WHAT HAPPENS THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WORTHWHILE I PROMISE LOVE U PLS LMK ALL THE THOUGHTS YOUVE EVER HAD I LOVE COMMENTS IT MAKES ME FEEL SO POPULAR <333333