✨ Fluff ✨

First off I wanted to say thank you all so much for all the 44 stars and over 19.0K views!! Honestly thank you so much,, especially since I've been kinda out of it recently due to my depression episode.

It's been over 6-7 months since me and my ex split up, and honestly I'm still in pain over it.. it's not like I miss him, or love him, but the pain of knowing that I might not be able to find love again is there, and it's scary to me. It was a 3 year toxic and abusive relationship, but I only noticed that now.

Anyways, I apologize for being super busy with life and not posting here as much. This isn't a smut but, I still hope you like it. This story will be a coping one for me, I apologize for that as well. I'm still not feeling well, and my writers block is still here, but I'm gonna try to force myself to actually write stuff.

P.S. there is a little bit of angst in the beginning, but it'll get fluff!! :)
Anyhow, let's begin!
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Fandom: Danganronpa
Ship: TeruTeru x Kamade (my dr oc)
Theme: Late night Talk | Prom AU
Requested by: ME B*TCH
( Kamade gets rejected by Izuru and runs away from prom — TeruTeru witnessed the whole thing and decides to run after her — No one tops)

Kamade's POV

I stood there shocked, staring at Izuru silently. His face glared down at me, eyes all around us. He sighed sharply, bringing me back to reality as he said it once more. "We're through. I'm rejecting you, Kamade. I'm not gonna dance with you anymore to prom. I've decided another girl to go with. And, I decided to love someone else.", Izuru said as he turned away from me. I couldn't believe what was happening, I was stunned as I stupidly watched him grab hold of Junko's hand. I breathed heavily, my chest ached. All eyes were still glued to me, everyone whispering. I could hear everything, what they were all saying.

"Can't believe he just did that",
"well, she WAS the ultimate Seducer. It makes sense why he turned her down.",
"She comes around, doesn't she?",
"I'm so proud of Izuru, he's better than her. She's nothing but a trashy human.",
"Can't believe she seduces our poor Izuru! He's smarter than dating her."
"The ultimate fashionista is a better suitor for Izuru!"

I didn't want to hear it, I wanted to never hear it again. I bolted out of the cafeteria, where the prom was being held. I ran, and ran to my favorite place in the whole school. It was a certain tree, one that had been there since I first attended the school. I remembered always sitting down here, reading a book in hand with my friend Nagito. He and I had been friends for a long time, but he decided to drift away from me once he fell in love with Hajime and Chiaki. I remember seeing all three of them there where prom was being held.

I remember seeing the disappointment in his face as he turned around and pretended as if I never existed, as if we were never friends. I sighed sharply and stared at the stars. It was cold, I don't like the cold. I was freezing in a beautiful mint green dress that had black rims all around them. The night fell silent, the only thing I can hear was the crickets and the sound of the cars passing by. I lied down there in the cold damp grass and silently sobbed to myself, wondering where I went wrong.

TeruTeru's POV

I was watching, just like everyone was, as Kamade bolted out of the room. I stared in disgust as I overhear people laughing and congratulating Izuru. I turned to my friend Soda and Gundham who were drinking some of the fruit punch that laid on the table behind them. "Did you just see that?", Soda chuckled to me. "Uh, yeah. I'm pretty sure everyone saw that, Soda. What of it?", I said, hoping he'd say something nice about Kamade. Instead I got a totally unexpected response, "Man, I feel bad. Izuru was having a hard time debating whether to be with Kamade or with Junko for like, ever man!"