✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Inside Job
Ship: Brett x Reagan
Theme: Holiday Party
Requested by:  FlamingoBooty

( Brett decides to throw the best holiday party to celebrate his second year on the job — Reagan was refusing to go but Gigi helped persuade her to come — Brett's the bottom)

Reagan's POV

It's December which means holiday season is here, so everyone in the office is getting ready for it, putting up wreaths, lights, stars, candles, flowers, etc. I was wearing headphones as I walked into the main office where I was met up with everyone else in my team. They too were placing things around our room in celebration. Brett sprinkled the room with fake snow, Myc was helping put up a tree with Andre while Gigi was picking what ornaments to put onto the tree. Glenn was straightening up some of the decorations on the table. I sighed and put my head onto the table, taking a small nap.

Brett's POV

When Reagan finally walked into the room, I was expecting her to compliment our decorating skills, but instead she sat down onto the main table and plopped her head down to take a nap. I looked at Gigi, who just shrugged her shoulders and continued placing ornaments onto the tree. I put my basket of fake snow onto my chair, then walked my way to Reagan. Her music was loud enough for me to hear the beats, but not loud enough for me to hear the whole thing. I tapped her head, with little to no reaction from her. I continued to do this until she got fed up, slapped my hand away, and her head still planted onto the table.

I decided to just take Andre's chair and sit closer to Reagan, then held her hand. This caught her attention, and she looked up at me. I smiled at her and chuckled before I spoke, "Reagan! There's gonna be a holiday party here for our business family!" She looked at me with this weird look, like I was speaking nonsense. Reagan sighed, "you know what, that's not the weirdest thing you've said to me. When's the party so I can remind myself to avoid that day and time?" I frowned and looked at Gigi, who walked up to us and pushed me out of the chair, then shooed me away. I shrugged my shoulders and walked up to Andre who needed help putting more ornaments onto the tree.

Reagan's POV

Once Brett was gone, it was just me and Gigi. She placed her hands onto the table, one hand extended to hold mine. Gigi shook her head and sighed, "Reagan, Reagan, Reagan..you've been avoiding all the parties every single year. Let's switch it up this years, yeah?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "what's going to entice me to go this year? It's just everyone singing, dancing, getting drunk, and playing stupid card games all night. Plus, I always end up all alone." Gigi then placed both of her hands onto mine and looked me dead in the eye, "This year will be different. You have Brett. And the food this year is going to be amazing."

I raised an eyebrow, "was it not amazing before?" Gigi's eyes widened and she made this face of disappointment as she shook her head, "Be glad you weren't there for the previous one. Glenn and Andre burned and poisoned the food." Glenn growled, "It wasn't my fault all the food wasn't crispy enough for my likin!" Gigi slammed her hands onto the table, and the two of them started bickering. Andre shrugged his shoulders and decided not to step in. While they were bickering, Brett handed me a flier with the time and date for the event, he smiled as he walked away. I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders, then slowly slept.

~On the day of the event..~

I sighed as walked into the building, it was jam packed with people in the halls. I rolled my eyes as I tried my best to push through and in the office. Once I got in, it was just the few people I always see here, and was relatively quiet as well. Glenn was sitting down, twirling the glass margarita he held, Andre and Myc were giggling in a corner, and Gigi was sitting on top of the table, legs crossed, and on her phone. I look around and finally see Brett, he was fixing the boombox, which was playing some old musics. Eventually, everyone darted their eyes towards me, I gulped moved forward, trying my best to smile. Brett was the first one to walk up to me, he gave me a long, tight hug and a big smile.