✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Danganronpa
Ship: Nagito x Hajime
Requested by: sxkurablxssom666
Theme: Christmas Party ; Nagito is one of the most popular guys in the Collage due to his Luckiness, and Hajime is someone who is casted under the shadows...
(Non-Despair AU — they're all in Collage now — Hajime is the bottom)

Hajime's POV

I was just playing some video games on my Ybox and eating some mozzarella sticks until I hear a knock on the door. I pause my game and open the door and meet face to face with Nagito Komaeda. No one in Hopes Peak Collage is aware that I'm Bisexual, and I have a huge crush on Nagito Komaeda. So much so that I tend to avoid him, so why was he at my door?

He gave me a soft, reassuring smile that let me know that he's not gonna harm me, or gonna kill me in any way. I chuckled in awkwardness and stared at the ground, awaiting for him to speak. "Hey", Nagito said backing away to give me more time and space to breathe. My face was flushed a light pink, unnoticeable, I hoped. "H-hey..", I said with a stutter. I wished I could have slapped myself then and there for just that stutter and that stutter alone.

"You available for Christmas? I'm hosting a Christmas Party at my apartment.", Nagito said, hands in his pocket. I looked at the calendar that was placed right next to the door and checked on the day Christmas would be on. I nodded my head as a reply and smiled at him, trying to avoid eye contact. "Good, I hope to see you there~", Nagito said as he walked away with a smirk. As I closed the door, my heart was pounding and I couldn't stop blushing.

I sat down at the door and just studied my breathing, and eventually had calmed down. I took a deep exhale and inhale before walking back to my Ybox to play some more video games. After awhile, I had cooled down and forgotten all about what happened. I was hopelessly stuck onto this one video game, it was a killing game with some mystery attributes. It was fun and also quite popular. Eventually though, I heard the door open.

"Yo! Little help here?!", a voice called out. My roommate is now home! I paused the game once again and walked up to him. He was carrying a handful of groceries, so I decided to help him out. "Whew! Thank you Hajime! You're a great roommate! I don't know what'd I do without ya in this room man!", he said with such a relaxed tone in his voice. I hummed a "mhm!" And gave him a bright smile.

"Oh! That reminds me, did anyone come by? The door was unlocked..", my roommate asked, with a worried tone, "did someone broke in without you realizing? Or did I forget to lock the do—" I shushed him and explained what happened. "What?! No way! THE Nagito Komaeda came to OUR doorstep asking for YOU to come to HIS Party?? That's amazing man! I'm proud of you!", said the roommate.

"I know right? I would have never thought that I was like, alive to him. Honestly I never thought he would..you know..know me.", Hajime explained, hanging his head down, with a sad smile. "Though, he could have just texted me, so why did he decide to go all the way here?", the roommate said, placing a hand under his chin and scratching it slightly. "I don't know, Makoto, but either way, he came to our doorstep.", Hajime justified.

"Do you have his number?", Makoto asked. Hajime shook his head and sighed, "nope, I don't." Makoto scoffed and stored the milk into the refrigerator, "maybe he needed to talk to you because you don't have his number? If so, then you're not special. Though, if that's not the case, then you're special." Makoto added as he closes up the refrigerator, holding an orange juice container. Hajime sat down at the table as  Makoto pours Hajime a glass of orange juice.