✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Aphmau
Ship: Nana/Kawaii~Chan & Zane
Theme: Halloween Party | Collage AU
Requested by: aibrahim27
(Zane throws a Halloween party and invites everyone, allowing each person to bring one extra person — KC gets an invitation by Katelyn — Nana is bottom )

Author's note: The story will be basically a copy and paste of the last story, except there will be a smut difference. Near the middle of the chapter. So skip a bit if you want the smut, and not want to re-read the same thing

Nana's POV

As I was cleaning the dishes in my dorm, humming a sweet tune, I get a sudden buzz on my phone. I pick up a towel and dry my hands, the reached out to my phone. "Hello? This is Kawaii~Chan!", I chimed in a happy tone, with a sweet smile on my face. On the other side of the phone, I could hear a familiar voice that left me into a bigger grin, "Yo KC! It's me, Katelyn! I just wanted to let you know that I'm inviting you to a party!", said Katelyn in a pumped up attitude as usual. I chuckled and nodded my head, "Yes! Kawaii~Chan missed going to parties! Last party Kawaii~Chan went to was the slumber party back in High school!" I said with a giggle at the end of my sentence.

Katelyn paused for a moment, not speaking for a bit. When she responded, she stuttered a bit, "W-well..uh..it's..it's a Halloween party. So, tomorrow. And uh..there may be..a slight complication." Katelyn said, her voice trailing away from the phone. I could hear her murmuring to someone, then she sighed, "It..It's Zane's party." As I heard that devilish name, my smile faded. "Zane's..?", I asked in a questionable tone. In all honesty, I would have never guessed Zane would throw a Halloween party. In all my years of knowing the guy, it seemed unusual. As Katelyn continued her murmuring conversation, I thought to myself about the party.

Was Garroth forcing him to throw a party? Maybe he has a change of heart? I tapped my foot as I continued on my mindless thoughts, until I was awoken by Katelyn's voice. "Uh, yea. It's Zane's party. According to Garroth, he wanted to prove that he can be fun." I hummed and placed my thumb onto my chin, "Hmm, so this is like a dare?" I questioned. Katelyn chuckled, "Nope! It's all Zane's idea, not Garroth's." I laughed, assuming she was joking, but as I laughed, I noticed she wasn't joining in. "Y-you're joking..right..?" I softly said. Katelyn sighed, "Sadly, no. Either way, I'm inviting you! Alright? Make sure to stay in costume or Zane'll kick us out!"

I hummed a soft tune, "Alright Katelyn~Sama! Will do!" And with that, our conversation ended. I sighed as I placed my phone back onto the table and walked over to my room. I plopped myself down onto my bed and sighed deeply. "I'm really doing the unimaginable, huh? Going to Zane Ro'meave's party.." I softly whispered to myself. I turned to my side and see my roommate isn't back yet. I sighed realizing they wouldn't be back for another hour. I rolled out of bed, deciding to go Halloween shopping. I put on a new set of clothes on and walked out of the room. Then I walked over to the counter and pick up my wallet, phone, and keys.

I walk to the entrance door and close it on my way out, then strolled over to the nearest Halloween store, that was of walking distance. It was jammed packed once I walked in, it was filled with collage students. I sighed and started to skim through the aisles, looking for a good costume. There were a lot of costumes that were tacky or original, and some that were childish. As I was continuously looking, I accidentally bumped into someone. "K-Kawaii~Chan is s-so sorry!", I apologized in a panic tone. The person I bumped into exhaled sharply, and just by listening to their voice, I knew who it was instantly.

"Ugh..it's fine, just watch where you're going, you cat woman thing..", the voice retaliated. I looked down at him, and decided to try to help him out by extending my hand. He pushed my hand away, instead of taking it, and picked himself up. "Tch, what do you think you're doing? Trying to help someone like me? Annoying..", he growled as he stomped away. As I stared at him walking away, I couldn't do anything but place my hand onto my chest. It was beating, louder and faster. I blinked and thought, "is that really Zane..?" I blushed at the sudden thought of his deepened voice, and his beautiful black hair. I shook my head and lightly slapped my face.