✨ Fluff ✨

Fandom: Your Turn to Die
Ship: Sara x Joe
Theme: Joe's B-day | Non-kidnapped AU
Requested by: Me, as a celebration in finishing up work.

(Joe is turning 23 years old, and is celebrating it with everyone — Joe confesses his feelings for Sara — There is no top or bottom, this is a fluff)

(Author's Note: this is a game btw. It's like Danganronpa but SADDER??? Anyways I understand that most of the characters are already adults, but some of them aren't. Either way, here you go. I love these two and I wished they got together..)

Joe's POV

It's my birthday 23rd today and I am excited to celebrate it with everyone!! Kai and Keiji decided to come over earlier to help me get things prepared. Kai was working on making food, Keiji made sure all the things were placed in an orderly fashion. I wasn't doing much but encouraging them on a great job. I hummed a sweet tune as I suddenly got a text, it was Sou. I peered at the text, and opened it up.

"Yo, just wanted to ask, what's your girlfriend's name again..?", is what the text he sent replied. I sighed and typed, "First off, her name WAS Ryoko but we broke up since she cheated on me with my best friend. Stop reminding me." I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone. I honestly can't understand why Sou kept reminding me of that horrid day but either way, I tried to keep a positive mind.

My phone buzzed again and I reluctantly opened the phone to see Sou's reply. "LOL sorry I keep forgetting that you two broke up. Either way, can't wait to come to your party!" I sighed and though I didn't want him to come because of this, I reluctantly allowed it. Sou and Sara are actually good friends, and sometimes I get jealous because of that. Sara and I used to always hang out together but it seems she's so distant from me nowadays.

I took a huge sigh and looked at the ground sadly. "Joe, don't worry too much about Sou. He may be a jerk but doesn't know how to convey his feelings well, so don't be too hard on him. Either way, it's your birthday so if you don't want him to come, then tell him not to.", Kai said as he cut the tomatoes. I groaned, "I really can't do that to Sara though. She and Sou are pretty close and I don't want to make her upset..I don't like seeing her sad, you know?"

Keiji laughed softly, "are you going to tell me that she's 'just a friend' now?" A soft blush ran across my face, i raised my voice as I replied, "Of course she's just a friend! I don't even have the ability to even like her, I'm sure she likes Sou.." i slouch deeper into my seat, sighing. Keiji patted my back, "sorry for teasing you. Either way, it wouldn't hurt to try to confess to Sara." I pushed Keiji away and got up from my seat.

"Yeah yeah but then I'll get rejected for Sou. And I don't like to feel defeated by someone like him." Soon, the back door to the kitchen swung open and a voice peered out. "Defeated by someone like who?", the voice cheerfully hummed. I glared as I watched Sou smirk as he sat down. "What are you all talking about? Oh, is there anything you'd like me to do, birthday boy?" I sighed deeply, "We aren't talking about anything important. In any case, can you take out all the trash?"

Sou nodded and reluctantly took all the trash and walked out. Before he left he turned his gaze at me, "Should I take myself out too?" I rolled my eyes at his stupid remark, and sighed, "Nah, you're okay." He chuckled and thanked me, then headed out. Keiji placed his arm on my head and hummed. "You really are too nice to him, you know? That guy might be stealing your one chance to be with Sara.." I brushed his arm off my head and got out of my seat.

"Well at least I'm nice. I don't like to push people away for any petty reasons such as confessing my feelings.", I stated as I see Sou walking back to where we're at. "Still, I think you should at least try to get alone with Sara tonight, I'm sure he could help you.", Kai added as Sou opened the door. We all stared at Sou as he whistled a sweet tune as he took off his shoes and closed the door. He turned at us, where he could feel our death glares.