✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Aphmau
Ship: Zane x Kawaii~Chan / Nana
Theme: Baking at Night | Mystreet
Requested by: ItzSmolColleen
( Nana Ashido decides to bake a surprise cake for Zane's birthday, hoping he doesn't come home early — Zane comes home early and is slightly drunk — Nana is bottom)

Zane's POV

Today is my birthday, so my brother invited me over to celebrate it with our family, and a couple of friends as well. I sadly wasn't able to bring my girlfriend cause she's not ready to meet my dad, and because Dante is gonna be there. Dante still refuses to think me and Nana are dating, and he keeps on trying to flirt with her, so obviously her going to the party would be chaotic since I can't keep my cool. Luckily, my girlfriend was nice enough to let me celebrate it with my family, I love her for that.

It's been forever since I was able to hang out with my family like this, honestly it's been around 4 years now. "Oh! Baby brother! Why don't you bring some sweets for KC?", my older brother nudged at me, smirking as he held a big bag to place all the food in. I rolled my eyes and took the bag out of his grimy hands. "Fine, I will. Plus, Kawaii~Chan loves sweets, thanks Garroth.", I said, making Garroth's face light up with happiness. He picked up a few plates and spread them out, "then let's get to work!" He giggled at the end of the sentence, as he places his arms around Kim.

"Oh! By the way, I'll drive you home.", Kim chirped. I stopped placing food into the plate just to look at her and give a weird look, "I'm not drunk..?" I said, slightly confused. Kim laughed, "No, I know that! But Kawaii~Chan would definitely be really upset if she found out you drank and you drove! So let me do the driving, 'Kay?" I nodded my head in agreement. "Alright then, thank you, Kim." She smiled as she and Garroth left the room, leaving me alone in the kitchen with several empty plates.

~Several minutes later..~

I finished securing the bag with more bags, just in case the sweets break, which I didn't want. I walk in the living room, I see my family near the entrance of the house. They all had happy smiles, a drink in hand, and were ready to bid me farewell. "Zane, honey, I'm so happy you came over! It's been forever since I got to see my little Zuzu!", my mom giggled. I nodded and smiled at my mother, thanking her for the birthday party. My dad on the other hand, scoffed, "Zianna! He's a grown man! He doesn't need to celebrate his birthday!" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, still listening into this unnecessary rant.

"He's a young adult now, he doesn't need to be showered with gifts like a child! Not only that but look at him! He's so pathetic!" I sighed as he said the word "pathetic". I turned my gaze away from everyone, and mumbled my goodbyes, ignoring my father completely. Soon, I rushed out of the house, Kim following a couple steps back. When we got to the car, she sighed. "I'm so sorry about your dad! I didn't realize how rude he can be...", Kim added. I thanked her for the soulless compliment, and we drove back to my house.

Kim and I sat in awkward silence for awhile, until we got to a stop sign. She turned her head and looked at me. "Hey." Kim said, "Here, take a sip. You deserve it." She handed me a bottle of alcohol, it was nearly empty, but it had at least a little left. I smiled, "Thanks Kim. I really needed this right now." She giggled, "No problem! Besides, we're gonna be family soon." I nodded my head, "Yep. When are you gonna ask him..?" The light turned green, so she drove as she answered, "Soon. I want to pop the question, really soon." She smiled as we continued this fun conversation.

Nana's POV

~Two hours earlier..~