✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Big Mouth
Ship: Jay x Reader
Theme: Jealousy | High School AU
Requested by: Anonymous

(Jay and Matthew break up yet again, but this time Jay wants a valid reason — Jay finds out the truth and gets jealous because of it — Jay is the top)

Jay's POV

As I walked the halls in the high school, I observed everyone who stared my way. There was people whispering to their friends, a mixture of worried, disgust, embarrassment, and resentment filled the halls. I rolled my eyes, assuming it's just some weird or untrue rumor about me again, so I ignored it. When I got to my locker, I picked up my books in my backpack then shoved them into my locker. I then walked to my first class of the day, and obviously Matthew was there to greet me. Except he didn't hug me like usual, he stayed pretty quiet all of class as well. I didn't want to talk, worried that I may have upset him in some way. Though I was not quite sure what I have done if that were the case.

I walked to my next class, a class that Matthew didn't have. So I pretty much dozed off until the class ended. When the class had ended, I scooped up my light ass backpack then bursted out the door in a heartbeat, walking towards where Matthew and I normally hang out. As usual, Matthew was there before me, except he didn't lay down little boxes of food for the two of us to eat, and he was standing up instead of sitting down. The moment I approached him, he stopped me from walking any closer to him. I backed away, gulping in fear of what he was planning on doing. A crowd of students surrounded us, some with their phones open and the majority whispering.

Before I could even open my mouth and ask him what's going on, Matthew spoke first. "Jay, you know what's going on, right?", he asked. I shook my head, "I..I don't think I do. Are we fighting? Did another rumor got out again?..did I do something wrong?" I looked down at my hands, they were shaking. Matthew then spoke, which perked me to look back up at him. "You didn't do anything wrong, however, this is the end. I no longer feel any sort of love and attraction towards you, and I'm sorry for this Jay, but I'm breaking up with you. For the second time.", he said. His eyes were glaring, his posture repulsed from my attempt to hold him.

Matthew scoffed and looked away, the crowd's voices grew louder. Some people laughed, giggled, and the majority of them whispered. They were all judging me. Matthew kicked the concrete floor as he said one last thing before he left. "I'm disappointed in the type of person you've become.", Matthew said, walking away from me. I stood there, silent and unable to even get myself to move. The crowd of people slowly drifted away, the looks in their faces tell me I've disappointed them. They were all probably ready to watch me beat up Matthew, but I refused to fight. I couldn't get myself to hurt him, he was the one I was with the longest, and now it's over.

The rest of the day turned to crap. Girls casually laughing at me and talking about my breakup, saying Matthew always deserved better. The boys trash talked about me and joked about how it's great that I can now catch up and get with women to stop 'pretending' to be gay. Obviously I'm bisexual, but still. Teachers yelled at me for sleeping in class, I got a couple of bad grades, even was thrown stuff at. Though I think the thing that hurt the most was when school ended. I walked home per usual and as I looked up after picking a song, I see Matthew. He was holding another boy tightly to his, and..they were kissing.

I couldn't believe my eyes. The guy I dated from middle school to senior year of high school was kissing another man. And so soon. I wanted to scream at him, I wanted to yell and tell him how he broke my heart. I wanted to beat the other guy to a pulp, just really destroy him, but instead I just stood there unable to emotionally feel anything. Everyone that passed by me sneered and giggled, some commented how sad it was. I wished I didn't care, but I did. I really loved Matthew and I really couldn't see what I did wrong. Maybe I actually didn't do anything wrong..