✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Big Mouth
Ship: Shame Wizard x Fem!Reader
Theme: Valentines Day | College AU
Requested by: anonymous

(It's Valentine's Day and y/n is alone — Shame Wizard pops in while you're trying to relive some 'tension' — Shame Wizard is top.)

Additional Info:
[ Y/N ] = Your Name

[ TW: Degration, Anal ]

Y/N's POV

It's been a long day for a lonely gal like me. My whole day today was at the college, even though it was Valentine's Day, so everywhere I saw couples left and right. Kissing, holding hands, hugging, and gifts..ugh. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at the thought of it. It's not that I'm jealous, but I kind of am. Being alone isn't the issue, it's perfectly fine to be alone if that's what you choose, but the amount of people assuming Valentine's Day is only for romantic partners makes me sick.

And thanks to that stupid stereotype, I look like some lone fool, some unwanted human being. I shook my head, trying to avoid thinking that negatively and sighed as I crawled underneath my bed, picking up a box. I opened up the box, which contained a couple sex toys I had owned. I pulled out one of the toys, which was a purple dildo, silicone smooth. Feeling a bit of shame as I closed the blinds, turned off the lights, double checking if I locked the door, and lastly lighting a candle so it's not completely dark.

I sighed as I put the box onto the side table next to my bed, and then crawling onto my bed and underneath the sheets. I pulled out the dildo and navigated it under the sheets and into my vagina. I inserted it in, slipping it in and out of me, but it didn't do much since I got tired rather quickly, so I pulled it out of me and wiped it down with a tissue, then placed it back into the box. I then grabbed another toy for me to play with, which is yet another dildo, but this one can vibrate. As I turned it on, I realized it was low battery.

I groaned as I walked up to the bathroom, and plugged the charger in. Upset that I had to wait, I looked back into the box, searching around for different toys to play with while I waited for that one to fully charge. I took out paddles, whips, ropes, anal beads..I sighed as I realized most of these would be easier to use if I had a partner. Thinking up that realization, I started to fantasize what it would be like to be able to use all of these toys with someone. My hands shook as I pulled out more toys out of the box, my face growing more flustered by the minute as I realized how perverted I am.

I looked at all the toys I had, and realized none of them seemed fun, so I started to put them back into the box, sighing as I now realize I had wasted so much time trying to find a toy to play with while the other charged. Once I had finished placing all of the sex toys away, I walked back into the bathroom and checked if the toy was ready. It was halfway there, so I shrugged and decided to start stripping myself of all of my clothings. I walked to the closet and found my good pair of lingerie, and slipped them tightly onto myself. I smirked as I looked at myself in the mirror, the night sky gleamed from out the crack of the window on my body.

When I finished admiring myself, I walked into the bathroom and looked at my toy, which was now officially fully charged, so I unplugged it, making my way towards my bed and excitedly jumped up onto it with my toy in hand. I bit my lip as I turned it on, feeling the vibrations going off, so I began to slip it inside of me. It was hard at first since not only was the vibration on but it's a toy I don't normally use due to its size, but once I got it in, it felt great. While I was playing with myself, I closed my eyes, letting soft little moans and grunts escaped my mouth. As I imagined someone doing something to me, the more guilty I felt knowing I'm just masturbating to no one. As the guilt got more and more intense, I opened my eyes, gasping as I turned off the toy.

When I finally opened my eyes I see a figure on my bed, staring right at me. The figure smirked and leaned in closer, "Why hello y/n. Do you remember me?", the figure asked. I shook my head and gulped, my face was red. He clicked his tongue, turning the toy back on as he leaned closer to my ear. "I'm the Shame wizard. I'm hear because of all of your shameful actions." I bit my lip as he pressed the toy deeper, slipping it in and out slowly. Small little moans escaped my mouth, my face heated up as Shame wizard chuckled and smiled. " Aww..aren't you such a sad sight? All alone on Valentine's Day? Needing some form of stress relief so you turn to masturbation all alone in your room.", he said.

Shame wizard gave me a pouty face, then chuckled as he slipped the toy in and out faster, which caused me to moan a bit more loudly. Embarrassed, I covered my mouth, but Shame Wizard uncovered them. "Oh no no no..you have to deal with hearing all your loud moans and grunts. Now let's have a little more fun and tie you up.", he says, snapping his fingers. And poof, my hands were tied to the bed, yet my feet were free to move and wiggle around. "Now isn't that better? You ready to have some fun with all your shame?", he snickered. I nodded my head, curious to see where all of this was all heading. He snapped his fingers again, and a black box appeared out of thin air. Shame Wizard opened the box and took a gander to what was inside.

He then pulled out a few items, snapped his fingers, and the box was gone. Shame Wizard looked back at me, and smirked as he shows me the hugest vibrating dildo I've ever seen. I gulped in horror, knowing damn well I'm already wet from the dildo I'm currently using. "Now let's switch these dildos up, shall we? This big, long, hard one will go straight into you while that sad one that's already in you will go into your ass. Ready?", Shame Wizard said. I gulped as he slipped the toy out of me, and then licked the toy. "Mmm..you're tasty. You're a dirty, disgusting, nasty girl, but oh..you're so tasty..how shameful.", he stated. My face flushed a deep red as he then inserted my toy into my ass, at first it hurt, but eventually it felt so good. I wiggled and squirmed, soft moans escaped my lips.

"Now time to shove this cruel, big thing into you.", he murmured. And Shame wizard did shove it into me, with no hesitation. It caused me to moan louder than I anticipated, and I arched my back as the new feeling of this toy moved in me. "How do you feel my dirty, twisted little pig? Do you enjoy this new sensation?", he asked chuckling as he slipped both the toys in and out of me, fast and slow. I moved my body, loud moans and grunts, as my fluids slipped out of my body. "Oh aren't you a slutty girl? You're enjoying this quite a lot. Imagine if someone caught you..oh how terrible, what a shameful thing to imagine, but you would like that, wouldn't you? You want someone to notice you doing such a shameful act? Oh how pathetic.", Shame wizard teased.

He then let go of the toys, letting them vibrate inside of me as he pinched my nipples, which caused my eyes to close and my body fluids leak out of my body more. He teased me, playing with my chest, squeezing my sides and then licking my shoulders, chest, stomach, and went down to my thighs. Smirking, Shame wizard then pressed both of the vibrating dildos in me faster and faster, than the last, until I couldn't handle it anymore. The moment I screamed in ecstasy, he slipped the toys out then started to lick me dry. When Shame Wizard was done, he snapped his fingers and the ropes that had me tied, disappeared. Trying to catch my breath, I picked myself up and looked at him.

"You're such a sinful, shameful and pathetic girl. Look at all the mess you've made, have you listened to your moans and groans? Aren't they disgusting? Mmm..yes, be ashamed of who you are, you worthless, slutty girl.", he said and then proceeded to disappear slowly. "Oh, well happy Valentine's Day..y/n.", Shame wizard said as he fully disappeared into the shadows, never to be seen again. I sighed and looked at my dirty toy that was filled with my fluids. I went to stand up and wash it, but I fell to the floor. I groaned and crawled my way to the bathroom with the toy in hand, and washed it in the tub. I sighed as I crawled back to my bed, grabbing my box and slipping the toy in, then shakily getting myself up to the bed. Once there, I peacefully fell asleep in bliss.