✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Pucca
Ship: Tobe x Garu
Theme: New Years | College AU
Requested by: ANOM

(Garu gets invited to a New Year's party, and everyone is invited — Even Tobe was invited, and the two boys made up — Tobe is the bottom)

Garu's POV

The snow was thick outside so I decided to put on my light brown snow boots, long black pants, and a black large coat. For extra help, I added a red scarf and then tucked my baggy pants into my boots so I didn't get snow onto my ankles, then put on a fuzzy red beanie. I walked to where I put most of my outside tools and pulled out a large shovel. I smiled as now I have acquired the tool I needed to plow all the snow out of my yard. Walking outside, I started to plow the snow out, whistling to a song I liked. When I was halfway done with plowing the snow, I see a couple of people approaching.

I set the shovel into the snow and walked closer to the entities in the distance. The closer I got, the more I realized who was there. Ching, Abyo, and Pucca. As they all approached me, I notice Abyo and Ching hold hands. I was curious to know why but at the same time I didn't think I'd want to know the answer. Once they finally got close enough to me, they smiled and Ching then spoke. "So Garu, Pucca's uncles are arranging a New Years party tonight, are you going to be able to make it? We're all meeting up around 10. Everyone we grew up with is going." I thought about it for a second and nodded. They smiled and waved goodbye, then I left into my home.

The moment I got there I took a deep breath and decided to go take a shower, to get ready for this New Years party. I walk to my dresser and picked up some nice clothing for when I got into the restaurant. A fuzzy red long sleeved sweater, a short sleeve shirt just in case it gets too hot in the restaurant and I need to take a layer off, and lastly a nicer pair of black pants. I picked up a longer pair of white socks, and black shoes that can withstand the snow. I also picked out a nicer beanie to wear to the New Years party. It was black with red hearts surrounding it. Once I had picked out what I was going to wear, I headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

~After the shower..~

I dried my body with a towel and then walked over to my futon where my clothes laid. I individually picked up each accessory to which order you wear them. Undergarment first, then everything else. I took a deep sigh as I decided to check my clock. It was 9:30, so I thought it would be a perfect time to go and get out now, so I wouldn't get late. Whistling a tune as I got there, and opened the door to the Goh Rong restaurant the moment I did. As I walk in, on the left of me, I saw Abyo holding hands with Ching as they talked to Pucca. On the right side of me I see Ring Ring and Ayo sipping tea, talking quietly and loudly laughing.

I smiled and greeted Ching and Abyo with a wave. "Oh hey Garu! Glad you could make it!", Abyo stated. "It's great to see you! Why don't you go get a cup of hot cocoa in the kitchen? It's all fresh and warm!" Ching chimed in. I shrugged and thought to myself, "why not?" and walked into the kitchen to grab myself a cup of hot cocoa. Whistling a tune as I open the door, I see Tobe standing there. I blink as he looked my direction, an awkward silence filling the room. He wore black ripped jeans, a black V-neck shirt and a leathered jacket, plus a dark blue scarf around his neck.

Tobe's hair was messed up and sort of long, but he also had a lip piercings, plus ear piercings and eyebrow piercings. He held a dark blue cup of hot cocoa. Two of Tobe's ninjas were next to him, there was three but one of them slowly disappeared into the main room everyone was in. Tobe turned his attention to the other ninjas and continued talking as if nothing happened. The minute I started to grab a cup, the two ninjas waved Tobe goodbye and left to the main room, leaving the two of us alone. I gulped as I poured the hot cocoa into my cup, and placed some marshmallows as well. Before I could leave the room, Tobe spoke.