✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Saiki K.
Ship: Aren x Saiki
Theme: Halloween Party | Collage AU
Requested by: Anon
(Saiki is dared to wear dress up like a cat at the Halloween party — Aren notices and gets dirty — Aren is top)

Saiki's POV

Good Grief, a little while ago, I was hanging out with my old friends from high school...except my brother was invited. Eventually the suggestion of "parties" was pulled into the conversation. My fake girlfriend from high school, Aiura Mikoto, pulled me into hell asking me if I've ever been to a party. (Minus my own birthday) I rolled my eyes and said no, which was the wrong choice. It was obvious that it was the wrong choice, yet I still said it. I could facepalm myself right now, but instead I smacked my father with a newspaper.

If you don't know, I'm a psychic, so I wasn't really THERE when I slapped my father. I just picked up the first thing that was closest to me, and teleported it onto my fathers head. Hard. I was interrogated later, but at the moment, my old friends were gasping in horror from this new found realization. Teruhashi was so focused on this new information that she decided to put me into a deeper hell by making us all play 'truth or dare'. At first I thought I was saved since some of the males were groaning as if this was a bad idea, then they bursted with happiness since it was Teruhashi who asked them to play this game.

And so, we had to do this because of her. I won't lie, it was quite fun since I knew exactly what everyone was gonna dare me to do. Though, after awhile, it was my brother's turn. And if you don't know this, my brother is one of the few people I cannot use my telepathy on. He created some sort of invention that stops me from doing so, and with that information in mind, I was what you call...worried. My brother gave a bright smile, but to me, it was fuming with anger. "Truth or dare, Saiki?", he asked peacefully. This was bad, really bad. I had no idea what he was gonna make me say or do.

I thought about my options so far, if I chose truth, he might ask me if I'm a Psychic, making me not be able to lie, and if I do, he can show how he KNOWS I'm a Psychic...But if I pick dare, he most likely will just dare me to show off my psychic powers. Which, I could always just fix that up by making it seem like he asked me to do a magic trick. I had to pick dare, and so I did. But boy was I wrong, instead I got was, "I dare you to come to my party! Oh, and you all are invited!", my brother said. Everyone was so excited they were going to London for a party, plus a private ride on a jet, but either way, they didn't pay attention to the dare my brother forsaken me with.

Soon, everyone went their separate ways to go home and get their stuff, cause they're packing it. Since we're gonna need to travel by jet to get there. While everyone was alone as they left, I was stuck with Mr. Invisible over here; my brother. He smirked at me as we walked, eventually we got home and packed up. And now that leads up to what is currently happening. All of us are now at my house, listening to my brother's commands. Everyone was talking about London, while some people who have gone there..such as Nendo, Kaido, and Toritsuka, are now flaunting the fact that they have been here already. The others rolled their eyes and continued to talk all excitedly, except me. I don't know what my brother is planning, but honestly I'm not excited for this.

Once we got onto the private Jet, everyone placed their bags away and sat down anywhere they wanted. Almost everyone sat together, except for my brother. He was sitting in the back of us, so he can keep us in his field of vision, I'd assume. Everyone was already sitting down, except me and Aren. I looked around and I sighed as I placed my bags down then walked over to one of the empty seats. While I was looking for a place to sit, I saw everyone else and who they were sitting next to. Toritsuka was being annoyed by Nendo, and he was unable to escape Nedo's tough grasp. Terahashi and Imu were sitting together, talking about girly stuff. Aiura and Kaido were sitting together, and were sleeping. I have no idea if they knew that they were sleeping next to one another...But soon, once I had sat down, Aren followed suit. He sat next to me, and wrapped his arms around me.