✨Smut ✨

Ship: Judd x Male!Reader
Theme: Accidentally going in Judd's room
Requested by: Juddbirchshusband

(You find yourself wandering around the neighborhood — you suddenly decide to break and enter homes, and accidentally got into Judd's room — we know who tops here, hint: it's not you)

Your POV

You were bored and tired of doing schoolwork so you decided to walk around outside, get some fresh air. You sighed hopelessly, bored out of your mind, stressed over everything in your life. You kicked a rock around in a straight line, until the rock somehow bounced into someone's yard. You look up at the house and sighed. "Alright Little rock, I'll break in and snoop around I guess. You did lead me here..", you mumbled to yourself and walked to the backyard to find an opening. You spot a window, wide open. No curtains, sounds like no one is home, and no lights on, it was welcoming.

You scoffed and smiled, "almost too easy." You glance around  for a way to get inside, and eventually spot a obstacle of vines that make its way up the wall to the window. You crack your hands and neck, then with all the strength you had, you grasped the vines. Your breath hitched as you began to climb up these strong, thick vines. Once you got to the top, you slowly and sneakily slip into the room, hoping to be as quiet as possible. You look around the room, guiding yourself around to find the light switch. When you were about to give up, the lights flickered on, but it wasn't from you.

You turn around and see a tall, quite muscular male next to the window you climbed out of. He had chokers and bracelets, some scars, piercings, dark black hair, parts dyed blue. He wielded a small pocket knife as he looked at you with a straight face. You gulp and take a step back, you bite your lip in fear. "Don't worry, I won't bite.", he said with a deep, somewhat calming voice. You took scoffed and sit down on the floor, looking away from this guy.

"Very bold of you to break into Judd's place.", the man said. The name 'Judd' triggered something in your mind, and your eyes widened as you stare at the guy. He looked out the window as he fiddled with his pocket knife, then he stared at you. "I'm Judd, welcome to my room, nerd.", Judd said as he throws his pocket knife at a dart board, landing a bullseye. "Shit.", you softly said as you try to get up. Judd examined you, staring up and down. "You've probably heard rumors of me around campus, right?", he stated. You crossed your hands as you nod your head and sighed, "Real trouble maker. You've gotten the whole school afraid of you."

Judd smiled and sat down on his bed, and continued his gloating. "The best but was I can't be punished because no teacher has never caught me.", Judd said as he pulls out another knife from behind the pillow. You scoff and rolled your eyes, "so you've never gotten detention for your misdeeds?" Judd shrugged and grabbed a soda then proceeded to drink half of it. "Yup, pretty much." You raised your eyebrows and looked at him. "Wait, that was me being sarcastic. You actually NEVER got detention?", you questioned. Judd shrugged, "Dunno, maybe." He looked down as he tossed the knife back in forth. You walk, slowly approaching him, and now you're in front of him.

He looked up at your tall figure, gripping the knife tightly by both hands. You furrow your eyebrows and shrugged. "Well, that was fun. Bye.", you say as you begin to leave until you feel a hand pulling you behind. You look and see Judd's blue and black nail polished hand, then turned your attention to him. His face was tired, seemed so lifeless, and lonely. Judd bit his lip as he let go of your hand. "You're not allowed to leave that soon.", he said with a raspy voice. You blink a few and sit down on a nearby chair. "Why not? I have no intention to stay. I just came here to break and enter, possibly steal a few items and leave."

Judd grows frustrated and pulls you towards his bed. "Excuse me?!", you say angrily. He pins you down and before you can ask him what the hell was going on, he immediately kisses your lips. Your eyes widened as he bites your lip, making you gasp. Judd presses his tongue in and deepens the kiss. You placed a hand on his neck and pulled him closer to you. After a few minutes the kiss was pulled away and he bites your neck. You bite your lip and groan as he continued, making you excited. Judd realizes your little excitement and snakes his arm close to your crotch.

He strokes you slowly, making your breath hitch. Judd grows frustrated and bites your neck harshly, making you moan loudly. He immediately places his hand over your mouth and sighs. Judd unbuckles you and his belts, pulling your pants down. You grabbed him by the shoulders and gulped before speaking, "Dude! This is all hot and shit but like why? Aren't you attracted to girls?" Judd grabs a bottle of lube from the side of his bed and rolls his eyes. "Why does everyone think that?", he mutters. Before you can question any further he leans forward and kisses you, this time more passionately. You melt into the kiss, which lasted a few minutes before Judd pulls away and smiles.

The smile was genuine, and somehow comforting. It's as if his spirits were lifted. You felt at ease, and calmed down. Judd rubs the lube onto his fingers and slips one finger into you. You gasp from the feeling, clutching the sheets. Judd looked at you with no emotion as he added another finger, and then another. He roamed in there, stretching you before pulling his fingers out. He leaned towards you, gave you a quick kiss on the forehead, and then proceeded to push himself into you. You arched your back from the feeling, moaning at the satisfaction. Judd waited awhile before slowly going in and out.

Once he had adjusted, Judd decided to go a bit more rough with you, make it more fun.
He went faster, but he also stroked your length as well. You bit your lip as he teased you, stroking lightly up and down. Judd smirked as you couldn't handle the soft touches of his fingertips, which were circling the tip of your dick. You bit your lip, trying to hold it in, but it was to no avail. You slowly squirt your white juices out. Judd hummed and you both looked at each other. He continued his pace, "that's disappointing. You're so easy to please. I wished for you to have gone a bit longer." Judd admittedly said that as he pulls out of you. He buckled his pants back up and sat down on his bedside.

He grabbed a cigarette from one of his pockets, and a lighter in the other. He lit his cigarette and puffed it. Judd sighed and looked at you, "well, that was fun. You can leave now, I'm done toying with you." You blinked a few before silently getting your pants and whipping them back on. You walk towards the window, but before you left, you looked at Judd. "For the record, I won't forget tonight. I won't tell anyone if that's what you wish for.", you say. Judd smirked and scoffed. "Go ahead and tell people. No one will believe someone like you anyways.", he said cold heartedly. You gulped and then took a heavy sigh before climbing out the window, never to return.

((BONUS))
~Once you left..~

Judd's POV

They left, and I was aching. I have never been with a male, and I was sure it wasn't my thing. But after tonight, I couldn't help but think otherwise. He was handsome, his voice was mesmerizing, his style of clothing was amazing. I sighed as I put out my cigarette and looked out the window he climbed out of. The stars were glistening this night, the moon shone brightly. The sound of silence with a faint sound of crickets filled the air. I took a big sigh and hummed a tune, scraping the wooden window with a nearby pocket knife. "So..this is what it's like to fall for someone?", I murmured as the night grew thin..

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I finally finished this one!!

I personally like this one because I love Big Mouth and I barely do any Big Mouth ones here lol

Either way thank you for the request! This one was fun to do, and I hope it was good enough. I could always redo it but I personally like this version.

I originally was gonna make it so Judd was more softer and shy but I was like "nah, forget that." Lol

I hope you liked it!!
~✨💙