✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Smiling Friends
Ship: Grim x Reader (Y/N)
Theme: Birthday | Childhood friends AU
Requested by: Anonymous

(It's Grim's birthday and he decided to invite some old friends to the party — he recognizes you instantly and you both click — you're the bottom)

Edit: Whenever y'all don't go into specifics on the gender of the reader, it's gonna be nonbinary. I don't make the rules, you chose this path. 💅🏼✨

Additional Info:
[ Y/N ] = Your Name

Grim's POV

I woke up and look at the time on my phone, it was 9:00 in the morning. I groan as I get up, I really didn't want to get out of bed but it's my birthday and I stupidly decided to host a party for my birthday despite me hating them. I scratched my back, then picked up the half-empty glass of water next to me and drank it until there was nothing left. I wipe my lips as I got up from my spot and got dressed for my birthday. I decided to wear something a bit more comfortable and casual, so I picked up a black T-shirt plus some dark blue pants. I grabbed my black belt, put it on, then pulled out my black socks.

Once I was finished getting dressed, I look at myself in the mirror and roll my eyes, it wasn't amazing but it wasn't ugly either. Before I left my room, I picked up my phone then headed out of my room. Walking to the kitchen, I poured myself a bowl of cereal and realized I didn't have milk. I groaned but decided to just eat the cereal dry, then drink some coffee afterwards. Setting my cup of coffee down, I grabbed my bowl and placed it in the sink. Then I grabbed my car keys and headed out. I locked the car behind me before I walked into one of the patisserie shops. The person there smiled and waved at me, asked me my name and left to the back door.

He came back out of the door and handed me my cake, then told me to have a good day. I said thanks without smiling, then left the shop, placing the cake in the passenger seat. When I got home, I picked up the safely boxed cake and headed inside, then placed the cake and keys down on the kitchen counter. Afterwards I pulled out my phone, noticing it was 10:46. The party was going to happen around 1, so I had enough time to get things prepared. Walking to one of the closets in my house, I see a box that had the words 'birthday' on it. I picked up that box then headed to the living room, opening the box up.

I picked out all the birthday supplies in it, all the streamers and balloon making stuff, the birthday hats, the birthday signs, and the numbered candles. I carefully picked up the numbers of which I'm turning into, then put the slightly empty box into the closet that it came out of. The first thing I did was grab a stepladder, to up the streamers around the walls. The streamers were black, white, and purple. One wall had black streamers, another white, and lastly purple. I then sighed  as I put the stepladder away, then picked up the balloon machine thing. I made around 12 balloons and decided that was enough, then tossed the rest back into the box in the closet.

Afterwards I placed the birthday hats on one corner of my kitchen table, then put on an apron on so I could cook some food for the party. I made basic meals for the party, because it's my birthday and I said so. Plus, what's wrong with going basic? You don't always have to go all out. I rolled my eyes as I made some peanut butter sandwiches, cutting off the crusts and slicing them into halves. I placed them all onto a plate and clapped my hands. I sighed as I need to make at least 3 more dishes. I decided to slice some fruits and put them in a big ass bowl. I cut up some watermelon, some strawberries, cantaloupe, kiwi, and pineapple.

I also added some blueberries and blackberries as well. When I finished preparing those two dishes, I washed the utensils and kitchen supplies I just used so I can reuse them the next time I need them. I sigh and take out my phone, checking the time again. It was now 11:46, so I decided to go a bit lazy and order pizza. I ordered 2 boxes of pizza, one with just cheese and one with pepperoni. While I was waiting I knew what I wanted to make for my last dish..hot dogs. I looked in my fridge and see the last remains of the hot dogs I had, then fried them up. I look in the pantry and pick up the hot dog buns, placing each hot dog neatly into their little buns.