✨ Smut/Fluff ✨

Ship: Craig x Stan
Theme: College | Break ups & Make ups
Requested by: Anonymous

( Two males get broken up with — They both just started college — Craig definitely tops here)

Craig's POV

"I'm breaking up with you."
Those are the words that escaped my now ex-boyfriend Tweek's mouth. My mouth opened to say something, but I couldn't even retort. I didn't know what to say. Tweek looked at me and sighed, "no comment? Alright, well, bye. It was fun while it lasted, but I don't think we were meant for each other." And with that, Tweek left the café. Once he left, I still couldn't even begin to believe it. My brain was still wrapping around those very lines, it took me hours to recover.

Eventually, I got out of that café, leaving a generous tip as I walked out. As I walked home all alone, in the cold, that dark winter night. I could barely hear anything, no cars, no laughing, or screaming, nothing. It was pure silence with only the sounds of nature by my side. I just got into a college, and I was so excited to tell Tweek about it..but then this happened. It happened so suddenly, how long has he been planning on breaking up? A week? A month? A year? I shook my head as I headed inside my home.

I opened the door and walked directly into the dining room. There i was met up with Tricia, who just placed down the ham she made for dinner. "Craig! Where have you been?! You were supposed to help me!", she scowled at me, smacking my head with a whisk. I smiled weakly and lightly chuckled, "Sorry..I..I sort of forgot." She sighed and rolled her eyes, not really buying it. "Well maybe you can tell me more later, first let's get mom and dad in here." I nodded and we both went to find our parents.

The food was set, they were all eating and talking, except me. I just smiled and nodded, not able to even continue eating. Mother noticed this and decided to start small conversation. "Craig, do you not like the food? Or is something else the matter?..oh! Don't tell me!" My eyes widened, did Tweek tell my family before me? My heart began to race as my mother was about to finish her sentence. "You didn't get accepted to the college of your choice?", she said in such a worried tone.

I took a deep breath and sighed in relief. "No, I-I did..", I began to speak before getting interrupted. "Congratulations, son! Did you tell your boyfriend yet? How'd he take the news?" At that very sentence, it was like everything I knew and cared for was shattered into a million pieces, and I bursted out crying. "Tweek broke up with me!", I shouted, banging the table in frustration. The silence I created in the room felt just the same like outside. Dark and cold, and somehow I felt as if I was going to feel this pain for a long while...

Stan's POV

"I'm sorry Stan, but I'm just not ready to go long distance. Maybe if we went to similar schools, maybe then I wouldn't have to do this..but I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry, but it's easier to do so now before we actually go to college.", Kyle said to me as he picked up his tote bag and smiled. "In another life, we could have been great together. I'll never miss the great times I've had with you. You were a great friend, a great lover, and I'll never forget you. Bye Stan, thank you for all the good times." And with that, Kyle was gone. My eyes welled up in tears the moment he left, and I stayed in the library for hours, unable to get up.

The silence in that library was my solitude, it felt trapping, but I couldn't get out. It was comforting because it felt like Kyle. He was smart, he loved the library, and this place was the last bit of him I had left..that is until I was kicked out because it was getting too dark. I sigh and slowly walked home, and once I got there, I just holed myself in my room, unable to do or say anything. All my energy was gone, I couldn't look anyone in the eye without tearing up. I eventually told Shelly what happened, and for once she didn't beat me up over it. She insisted that things will eventually get over, right now is just a rough patch..