✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: South Park
Ship: Kyle x Stan
Theme: A continuation of the last one
Requested by: Anon
( Kyle gave Stan the time of his life the other day  — Stan wants to repay Kyle for yesterday's incident — Stan is /still/the bottom )

Warning: Master kink (?)

Kyle's POV

After what happened last night, I took Stan home and we both declared ourselves a couple, in secret. I'm glad I was able to fulfill his requests, but I can't help but think if he had always liked me. I sighed as I sat on my bed, holding a dart in my hand, then shot it onto the target I had in my room. I made a little reorganization in this room from the last time I visited. Unlike Stan, I was able to leave school due to my younger brother, Ike's, high school graduation. Though I was happy for my brother, I couldn't hang out with anyone afterwards though I had a two day free trip.

I sighed once again as I noticed a text message on my phone. I raised my eyebrows and picked up my phone to see who or what it was. I opened my phone and to my surprise, it was Stan! I smiled as I read what he texted me, "Hey Kyle! I had fun last night! It was great hanging out with literally everyone. I can't believe everyone was there! I've never seen all of us in the Same room, having fun and being peaceful! In either case, that's not the only thing I came here to talk to you about. I also wanted to thank you for what you did for me, I really appreciated it. Honestly I was sure you were gonna tease me for liking you this way..."

Another text soon popped out after Kyle read the first one. It read, "I didn't know you even liked guys! You were so distant during High school, I thought you changed or something! Either way, I hope I didn't make things awkward yesterday, and I also hope you don't question me onto why I was moaning your name in specifics. Anyways, my parents are out again! They said last night that they weren't gonna be back until tomorrow. They extended the time for their anniversary since it's been a very long time since they were even able to celebrate it together! Ok, so, will you come over?" Kyle smirked and responded, "I'll be there~ <3" he turned off his phone and put on his clothes, then headed out his bedroom door.

"Hi son!", his mother said as he climbed down the stairs. "Oh! Hey mom, dad, I'm just heading over to Stan's house. Hope you don't mind if I came home late?", Kyle said with a innocent smile. "Sure! Why not? It's been a long time since you were able to hang out with your friends, so go ahead! Have fun, son!", Kyle's father said. I blew them a goodbye kiss and headed out the door to Stan's House. I hummed all the way there, but as I was walking, I felt as if I was being watched.
I brushed it off and continued walking to my lovely boyfriend's home.

I knocked on the door and chimed,
"I'm here!~", I said with a smile. After a couple of minutes, I hear the door open. I walk in and see Stan, he's in a tank top and his underwear. I chuckle as Stan walks to the kitchen and pours himself a bowl of cereal. I sat down next to him and played with his hair. It was silky smooth and fluffy. His face flushed as I twirled his soft hair and he turned around and looked at me, "W-what..?", He asked with a slight concerned tone. I booped his nose and just said, "Nothing, just admiring my boyfriend~" with a smile. He smiled back at me, his face turning red, then he went back to eating his cereal.

After he finished, we headed back to his room, where the incident of what happened yesterday. He and I were cuddling on his bed, and watching some TV that's in his room. Eventually he's body started to heat up when I lay atop him. I acted innocent, as if I haven't done anything, and asked, "what's wrong Stan? You're burning up! Are you sick?" I asked with a worrisome tone. He nervously chuckled and smiled, "N-nothing..you're..just heavy.." he said as he looked away from me. I looked at him and laughed, "I guess I've been eating too much lately, huh? Maybe I should take up a diet?" I patted my belly and looked at Stan, who looked sad.