✨ Smut/Fluff ✨

Fandom: Big Mouth
Ship: Matthew x Aiden
Theme: Netflix & Chill | After College AU
Requested by: Eren_yeager33333
(Matthew's parents went out for a date night, while Jessi is babysitting the youngsters /by requested from Matthew/ — Matthew and Aiden get intimate — Matthew is bottom)

Matthew's POV

Tonight my parents are out to go a date night, and I asked my best female friend forever Jessie to babysit the younger kids for me while me and Aiden have the time of our lives! We both finished collage and want to celebrate, so we both decided to hang out for the night. We both planned this out months way back, even though we were still in school at the time. Either way, tonight's the night! And it's gonna be fun! As I waved my parents goodbye, I sprinted to my room and picked up my phone, then texted Jessie to come over now.

As I waited for Jessie to come, I decided to pass the time by getting the things ready. I started with fixing up my room. While I fixed up my bed, I hummed a sweet tune, and smiling brightly as if it was a warm sunny day. Suddenly, I hear my phone buzz, so I pick it up. The screen shone on my face, and I smile as I read "I'm here for the children! XD that sounds so wrong! -J❤️"

I giggle at our little inside joke and I headed out of my room to the door. I slowly open the door and see Jessie, she'd smile was bright, as if she wasn't pretty already. She smiled and we started small conversation. "Heyyy! Long time no see! How's your family? Still bugging you about the whole gay thing?", Jessie said, giggling at the end of her sentence. I smiled as I hear the younger children gather up behind me.

"A bit. Even though I'm now out of collage and trying to find a house, they're still a little upset. But then again, the past is the past! It's whatevs Jessie-Bear!", I said with a sly grin. She laughed, "Oh god! I haven't heard that old nickname in a long time!" Jessie smiled and sighed deeply. "Well, I'll be taking care of the children now. You and your date can have fun, alright?" I nodded and let the younger children go. They waved at me goodbye and I see Jessie and my younger siblings go away in the distance.

Their laughs and giggles faded slowly, until I couldn't hear it anymore. I sighed and turned my attention to my house, and rolled my eyes. "I have a lot of work to do before Aiden comes by, don't I?", I said in a soft whisper. I cleaned the table, took out the trash, sprayed the room to smell better, and brushed my teeth for the second time. I sighed and took a small break from all this work and picked up my phone to see the time.

The time was 10:16, so I had 14 minutes to stall. I see a message from Jessie and it read, "Ohhhh, I was gonna tell you this, but I decided not to since we were in front of children, but...don't get too wild, alright 😜 alright, bye bye!! I'll take care of these kids so hard!! XD -J❤️" I snickered at the small comment she made, and hearted what she said, then continued my work. I pulled one of my mother's favorite red vases and placed it onto the center of the table, then filled it half way with water.

After that, I added Aiden's favorite flower, which I bought a couple of hours before, into the vase. Afterwards, put the TV on Netflix, then fixed up my clothes, and let's not forget cologne and deodorant. Once I had finally finished all the preparations, I heard the doorbell chime. My face lit up and I sprinted to the door so fast, I could've gotten injured real bad! As I open the door, I see Aiden tucking something into the t-shirt pocket. He turned his attention to me and smiled so sweetly.