✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Danganronpa
Ship: Nagito x Hajime
Theme: Beach Day | Non-Despair AU
Requested by: Anon
(Sonia owns a private island and invites everyone for a Beach Day! - Everyone wanted to play spin the bottle, and so they all agreed - Nagito is bottom )

Nagito POV

At school, Sonia passed out invitations to her new private island she recently bought. Of course, she got in trouble for passing them during class was starting, but luckily, the teacher was a sub and couldn't handle Sonia's crying. Our normal teacher wouldn't have cared if she cried, she'd ask Sonia to just bring all the passed out notes to her, and eventually, we would never have gotten to go to her island. Either way, after school, everyone was talking about it, and how you're allowed to bring friends with, as long as it's just one.

I don't know why I got a note, I'm nothing special, but oh well. If Sonia gifted me the honour to go to her party, then I'll go. I sighed as I don't really have friends at this school, many people single me out, so I can't really think of anyone I'd like to bring with me. While I was walking, I see a small crowed of people flocking to the most popular kid in our school, Hajime. Despite him being a "low-rank" in our school, he's actually really smart, he just doesn't like homework, he doesn't really have time to.

He and I live close by, so I could see what he does in his life, not completely but enough to know he's always busy with other important issues than homework. The crowd was mainly girls flocking over to him and asking him to go to the party. The girl closest to him was my friend Chiaki. Well, I call her a friend, but I don't really know if we are friends. Either way, she's a pretty girl, and is a really great video gamer. She plays any type of game, good or bad, new or old, and from whatever genre.

Though it's questionable how many games she owns, she almost always seems to be dozing off. I walk away from the growing crowd and walked home. The flaunting and screaming distanced as I parted ways from the noise. I must admit, I'm quite jealous of Chiaki. She seems so close to everyone, but at the same time, she's not. She's known by everyone, everyone knows her, but no one really knows her completely. We know her name and we see her face, but we don't really know her other than her talent in video games, her name, and the physical appearance we see today.

Anyways, she's really good friends with Hajime, which I'm a tad jealous by. I've developed a little crush on him, as of late, and it hurts to know that he might not like guys that way. I sigh as I opened the door to my house and placed my backpack onto  the floor and pulled out a folder of all my homework. Then, I walked over to the living room. I sat down onto the couch and placed the folder onto the coffee table, then picked up a pencil from the pencil holder that sat there on the table.

As I did my homework in the complete silence, I sighed and pulled out the invitation. I smiled and placed it in front of my homework. When I finished doing my homework, I picked up my TV remote and started watching TV, mainly a certain series I like. It's an adult cartoon about 7th graders who are going through puberty. It's an odd show to get into, but there is a mystery element in it that I am excited to reveal. Not only that, but it's really interesting to see the characters fall in and out of love, it's funny and hilarious to watch.

Hajime's  POV

After the crowd of girls left, all that was left behind was me and my female friend Chiaki. She wrapped her hands around my arm as we walked home, picking up a few stares on the way there. "So when are you gonna tell them about you and I..?", Chiaki said, blushing. I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Chiaki, for the last time, we aren't dating. Stop acting like we are." She giggled, "yea yea sorry! I'm just teasing. Either way, I'm excited for the party! You're coming, right?" We stopped at her house as she pulled out a invitation from her backpack.