✨ Fluff/Angst ✨

Fandom: Danganronpa
Ship:  Kamade Miku /My Oc/ x TeruTeru
Theme: Non-despair AU / Highschool
Requested by: My guilty pleasures
( Hiyoko made fun of TeruTeru for being fat and "ugly" — Miku helps him through his depression )

Warnings: Depressing, bullying, c*ts, bl**d and bru*ses, mention of su*c*de

TeruTeru's POV

Hiyoko walked up to me and smirked. It was a very evil smirk, as if she was about to do something terrible, like murder someone. I knew exactly she was about to do as she slams her hands down onto the table. "Fat fucking pig! Have you even done you're work?! It seems not since this paper is fucking blank!" She laughed obnoxiously loudly. I sighed and just crammed my paper into my backpack and ignored her as she spoke such hateful words towards me. Soon, our teacher, Chisa smiled as she walks into the room. Everyone sat down onto their seats, awaiting for the last period to end.

She smiles, "We have a new student today! It's a late transfer student! Everyone meet Miku!She's a new student in this school!". The new girl was a short gal, she had beautiful red hair. She wasn't smiling that brightly, but she did smile nonetheless. She was beautiful, but I think everyone already knew that considering how all the boys were all staring at her racks. I don't blame them, they were pretty big for someone her size. "Why don't you talk a little about yourself?", Chisa said with a sweet tone.

(Author's Note: I haven't seen the anime yet, nor have I seen v3, so stfu if I "did Chisa's personality wrong". Just know I honestly have never met this girlie yet. Keep that in mind, thanks.)

"Kay..", the new girl sighed. "Names Kamade Miku! I'm new to this school, due to bad traveling. I was born overseas so yeah, that's why I am quite late for the quarter. Uh, please don't ask me how, but I'm the ultimate seducer. That's all!" She rolled her eyes and sat down on the seat in front of me, but also across from Nagito. I sighed as I noticed that Nagito was never staring at Miku, I wonder why.. either way, class started and it ended so quickly. Probably because I fell asleep, It didn't matter.

As I hear the bell rang, I picked up my backpack and walked over to the door. I slowly walked out of the school campus, not wanting to see anyone following me. As I crept out of the school building, I see Nagito and Miku talking. I couldn't understand what was going on, but I saw Nagito bow and walked away. She still stood there, holding a baseball in hand. I couldn't tell if she noticed me staring, so i casually walked out as if I didn't see anything. It's not like she'd pay attention to me anyways, I'm just a fat nobody..

Miku's POV

Stupid Nagito, he made the mistake of not making sure that EVERYONE had left campus. I sighed and told him to leave, "Alright, bye master~", he smirked as he bowed and walked away. I rolled my eyes, "stop calling me that!" I yelled back at him. I pretended as if I didn't notice the small chubby boy watching me from a distance. He acted casual and walked past me, picking up the pace as he did so. I raised my eyebrows as I remembered my lousy introduction. Honestly, I'm done with all this, and I just see boredom in everything.

I wish there was some sort of timeline where everything falls into chaos, but alas, there was not. I decided to walk home, which was the same way as the chubby kid. I tried not to get too close, or else he might've assumed I was stalking him, but it was too late. He noticed me behind him. His eyes widened and he sped walked a little faster, not really sure if that WAS him speed walking or if that was the same. I shook my head and walked onto the left side of the pavement, then walked home. It was lunch and I honestly didn't have much. I just had a bag of beef jerky and a bottled water.