✨ Angst ✨

Ship: Tweek x Craig
Theme: High School AU
Requested by: The Post C*vid movie existing

(Tweek has the panic attack of his life, but no one was aware of what's causing it — Little does everyone know that it was Craig's doing — there is no top or bottom, just angst. )

I'm calling this one shot:
A cold winter

Craig's POV

I walked these crowded high school halls, filled with students tall and large. Laughter and squeaky shoes were all you can hear, talking and whispering, this halls were filled with it. Rumors spread left and right, about who likes who, who did something illegal, who got in trouble, and who broke up with who. The smell of strong cologne and perfume, and even sweat. Teenagers are gross and dirty, puberty hits and teens grow horny.

I roll my eyes as I see Cartman running in the halls with Kyle's math textbooks, and Kyle following him. Kenny sped behind them, trying to stop. The only one who stayed behind was Stan. Surprisingly, Stan tried his best to study hard unlike the rest. His grades aren't perfect, but they are mainly B's and A's. He studied in the library, or went to the café on Sunday or Saturdays to study.

As I walked in these halls, my heels automatically went towards Tweek. Tweek was surrounded by everyone. Timmy, Jimmy, Token, Clyde, and for some reason Butters was there too. I placed a hand on Tweek's shoulder and he turned his attention towards me, jumping. "Gah! H-hey Craig! Wh-what's up!?", he fumbled his words. I chuckled, "not much, but uh, I need to talk to you at lunch. Alone." Tweek looked at me confused but nodded his head agreeing.

"Oooo!! They're gonna have sexxx!!", Clyde said until Token punched his shoulder. Tweek stuttered and shook, obviously embarrassed by Clyde's remark while I simply shrugged and turned my attention away from everyone. "Well, I'm going to class, bye Tweek.", after I stated my goodbye, I walked towards my classroom and took a heavy sigh. I look at the floor, putting on my headphones listening to some sad love songs...

Tweek's POV

As Craig walked away, I couldn't do anything but bite my lip. I know what's going to happen, no one else is realizing it. It's so subtle but it's there, but I'm gonna be positive instead of negative. Maybe I'm wrong, I really hope I'm wrong. While I was lost in thought, the school bell startled me out of my mind and I screamed. I twitched and sprinted towards my class, ignoring the 'no running in the halls' rule.

~After class because I'm lazy like Cartman~

Once class ended, it was break. Not lunch. Break. I sighed, and walked towards the cafeteria. I looked around, observing all the students there. So many students who eat here in the cafeteria, so many who packed their own lunches. As I was searching around, I found my group and sat down with them. Once Craig showed up, he smiled and sat across from me, not beside me.

I turn my face away, biting my lip and slowly thinking of the worst. Negative thoughts filled my mind. Is this the end? Is the spark gone? Did I do something? Eventually Clyde forcefully grabbed my face, making me look at him. I blinked a few and he cocked his head to the side. "You good bro? Craig asked you a question.", Clyde stated and pointed at Craig who then smiled at me. The smile made me feel sad, lonely, and terrible..

"I- uhm y-yeah. Wh-wha..what's up Craig!?", I stuttered, twitching my eye as I fidgeted with my thumbs. He scratched his head and chuckled, "mind if I take your carrots off your plate? I know you don't like them, so I don't mind taking it for you." I blinked my eyes and nodded my head, "uuuhm...y-yeah..g-go ahead! T-take it.." I stared at my plate as I see his fork scooping up the carrots off my plate. "Thanks dude.", he said as he bit on the carrots.