✨ Fluff ✨

Fandom: Aphmau
Ship: Nana/Kawaii~Chan & Zane
Theme: Christmas Party | Mystreet
Requested by: aibrahim27
(Aphmau and the gang get out of Starlight — Dante and Nana throw a Christmas party to calm everyone down — Kissing under the Mistletoe)

Kawaii~Chan's POV

When we came back from Starlight, it was around Christmas time. We were all tired, yet it was still hard for us to eat or sleep. We were not well, the one doing the worst was Aaron. Zane was able to recover a bit from his injuries that Garroth inflicted on him, but he still was unable to call me Nana, or Kawaii~Chan for that matter. Once we entered Mystreet, there was no sigh of relief, no smiles, nothing. Instead, we were all left distraught and stressed. No one could feel any joy.

We all went to our houses, cooping in there, unable to speak about the insanity we went through. Dante, Gene, Laurance, and so many others that were left behind, were unable to help, no matter how much they tried. No one would talk to them, they would avoid the question with another subject, or just walk away. I was the type to brush the subject off, it hurt talking about it, even still, I didn't want to be rude. So I kept talking to them, just not about what happened.

Currently, I was with Zane, Laurance, Dante, and Garroth. Zane sat close to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. Garroth sat on the opposite end, trying to stay away from the both of us, petrified of what would happen if he came to close. I felt bad for him, I wanted to hug him and tell him everything was gonna be alright, but I can't say that now. It would be terrible for all three of us. Garroth would be too worried, I would come off clingy, and Zane would be jealous. So I decided not to do what I normally do; try to calm the tension.

It was silent as the three of us watched Laurance and Dante play the video game together. It was interesting to watch, but also hard to hear those gun-like noises. And for Garroth, the sound of the slice of the knives, paralyzed him. He flinched each time he heard it, and Zane did the same, except he was breathing heavily. I placed my hand onto his cheek to let Zane know everything was okay. While the three of us mortified young adults were silent, the two figures who weren't there were smiling, laughing, and cracking jokes. Soon, Dante spun his head around and looked towards me and Zane's direction.

As he did this, Zane quickly let go of me and turned the other way, facing the kitchen. Dante smiled and got up, then wrapped his arm around me. Zane didn't move an inch, he sat there looking the other way. I don't blame him, he didn't want to tell everyone about us until he was able to say my name, and, if he was looking at this..he'd be so jealous, who knows what he would have done. Dante sighed and then spoke to me, "Hey! Since Christmas is literally tomorrow, and it seems everyone is down, why don't we come up with a Christmas party?" The room fell silent for awhile, even the sound of the game seemed to have quieted down.

I nodded my head, "S-sounds like a good idea.." I said unenthusiastically. Though I would normally been so happy about a plan that involves me cooking and baking, I just felt like it was wrong. I didn't want to push Dante's plan out of the window, it could help somewhat, but with Travis and Aphmau still in the hospital, it seems unnecessary. Not only that, but Aaron hasn't regained consciousness of everything and everyone. He's stuck with no recollection of what happened, and it pains me to know we aren't able to meet him until he gets better.

Melissa has been keeping tabs for everyone, sending messages for all of us, excluding the people who weren't there to witness what happened. Soon, I gripped back to reality when Dante slapped my back, not realizing that pained me, "Then it's a party! I'll go let my brother know we are gonna have a party, he'll be happy to help out send invitations for everyone! I mean, the dude knows the whole block like the back of his hand!" Dante laughed as he got up and walks over to the door. Laurance got up and smiled, "I'll go help them out, see you guys later!"