✨ Fluff ✨

Fandom: South Park
Ship: Kenny x Craig
Theme: Stuck in a Closet | High School AU
Requested by: Anon

(The two gangs were having a sleepover, and Cartman thought it would be a funny prank to lock Kenny and Craig in a closet — Kenny and Craig learn more about each other — no top or bottom, this is a fluff)

Kenny's POV

Today Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and I decided to throw a sleepover party. Except this time we are inviting the other gang; Craig's gang. At first Cartman said it was a terrible idea, but Kyle was somehow able to persuade him to allow this to happen. Everyone was happy and excited for the sleep over. We all went to our houses and gathered our things, awaiting Craig's gang.

When our gang scurried into Cartman's house, we placed a bunch of stuff. We put snacks on the table, drinks, and even some games. Kyle was spreading out some yummy and delicious food onto the tables. Stan placed the drinks into the refrigerator while Cartman placed all the games onto the coffee table. Since I didn't have much, all I did was stand around, or helping when any of them called my name.

Soon, Craig's gang came knocking on the door, so I hurriedly went towards the door and opened it, welcoming them all in. They all thanked me in their own ways as they individually walked in the room. "Nice man, you clean up well.", Craig complimented Cartman. He huffed and crossed his arms, "Course I do! I take cleaning seriously! I don't like a messy room."

Craig chuckled and placed his hands out of his pockets, "well that's new. When did this happen?" Kyle pulled up behind Cartman and leaned his arms around him, "Uh, since I told him to." Craig rolled his eyes and shrugged. Stan was walking towards Tweek, they seemed to have left without no one noticing. Craig smiled, "Alright anyways let's start this sleepover already!"

All of us played some video games, mostly multiplayer games. We played scary games, fun games, bad games, murder mystery games, and  even old video games. We all had fun playing games, eating and drinking all the snacks that laid right in front of us. Stan and Tweek sat together, Cartman and Kyle sat next to each other, and Jimmy and token sat down next to one another. Me and Craig actually left to go bring out some more snacks and drinks out from the kitchen.

"This sleepover is pretty cool, thanks for inviting us Kenny.", Craig said. I chuckled, "No problem. Though I did think it was a good idea to bring you all, Cartman tried to refute us until Kyle helped out." Craig pulled out the pack of soda out of the refrigerator and chuckled, "That damn Kyle, I'm swear they're gay for each other." I laughed at the joke, and sighed, "they might be."

We walked towards the room, and placed the drinks and snacks onto the table. Everyone thanked us for bringing the food and we all continued playing games until it was 21:20 (9:20). Cartman and Kyle cleaned up, Stan and Butters tried to help out. The rest of us went up to Cartman's room, where we all will be sleeping and placed our bags down, except me. "Damn, you don't have a sleeping bag?", Craig stated. I sighed and looked down, defeated.

"It's fine, I brought an extra!", Token added, letting me borrow this nice silky sleeping bag. I thanked Token and placed my bag right next to Craig. The rest of the guys came up the stairs and placed their bags down too. When they finished, they huffed a sigh of relief and Cartman spoke. "Okay guys! Let's play some old school games now! Let's play Spin the bottle but except whoever you spin the bottle to can choose kiss, truth, or dare!"

We all complied with Cartman's odd plan and spread in a circle. It was a fun game, until Cartman landed on me. "Kenny, Kiss, Truth, or dare!" I shrugged. "Dare." Cartman smirked and told me and Craig to stand up. Confused, the two of us stood up. He then told us to stand next to the closet and close our eyes. Yet again, we complied to his odd request. Then, we were both pushed into the closet. "That's what you get for saying me and Kyle are gay! Hah! Gay nerds!", he laughed as he walked away.

The closet was so dark, we honestly couldn't find where the door was. We sighed and just accepted our fate and started to sit down and talk, as if this was a normal situation. "So, what's it like hanging out with the fatass?" Craig asked me with a curious voice. I chuckled, "dude, I'd say it's great but nowadays it's just me and Stan. We don't really get along but we're there, you know, just existing."

Craig laughed at my funny remark and sighed. "What about your gang? What's up with Jimmy and Token?", I asked curiously. He hummed a soft tune and then replied. "Honestly they both are dealing with a break up so they're both just kinda...you know, hanging out to make each other feel better."  I whistled, "damn, didn't know Jimmy was dating." Craig sighed heavily, "I didn't either until Token told me about it. He said to keep it secret but, whatever man."

I scratched the back of my neck. "By the way, when did you break up with Tweek?", I asked. He shifted in his space, an uncomfortable sounding sigh escaped his lips. "Damn, that's harsh. But...honestly I didn't break up with him. He broke up with me, and it was 3 years ago." I snapped my fingers, "whaaat? Why didn't I hear about this?!" Craig scratched the back of his head and scoffed, "honestly it's because I stayed around him. Plus, I..still liked him."

A silent shroud of  silence came across us. "Do you..still like him..?", I asked in a sad tone. He paused for a moment before Craig stated, "No. he..he likes someone else." I took a sigh of relief relief. "What about you and Butters? How'd you two split?" I smacked my cheeks and groaned, "we weren't officially dating and it turned out it was just the heat of the moment. Turns out he likes someone else." Craig laughed. "Damn, that's rough." I chuckled, "yeah."

"How's your lil sis?", Craig asked in a cheerful way. I shifted myself so I could wrap my arms around my legs. "My sis? Oh she's doing alright. Honestly we don't talk much but we do have a strong bond." Craig stretched his arms and sighed, "my sis and your sis have been getting a long recently. They seem to be in a weird lesbian relationship." I laughed.

"Whaaaat?? Really? That's so great!", I stated. Craig chuckled and nervously sighed. "Do you Uhm, like me too?" I paused for a moment and despite him unable to see, I nodded my head. "Yeah, I do." A sigh of relief escaped his lungs and then we continued talking. After what felt like hours, Cartman swung the closet door open and huffed. "How long..are you Jack asses...gonna stAY IN MY CLOSET FOR!?" We looked at each other and back at Cartman.

We shrugged and got up, walking back to the group as if nothing happened. This made Cartman furious. "I hope none of you jizzed on my closet or kissed! That'd be disgusting to find out that THAT happened in MY closet!" Craig whistled, "relax man, all we did was talk. Nothing personal happened other than trash talk." Kyle scuffled over to Cartman's side and massaged his shoulders, whispering something to him. Cartman relaxed and we continued this sleepover.

It was fun, we ate a lot of food and drank a lot of sodas, played a lot of video games and board games, we made up some spooky stories and played some truth or dare. We talked about the girls and how different things were, how different life was for us when we were younger. We laughed, we smiled, we had a ton of fun. Though soon, it was time for us to go to bed. And we did. When we awoken, Craig and I had stated that he and I are dating. Cartman screeched saying we did something dirty in his closet, when in reality we never did.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

One request down, two more to go! Actually that's a lie. I finished the other one after this one first, but we are gonna ignore that.

Either way, I hope the person who requested this still reads my fanfics because if you do, I hope you enjoyed it.

Honestly this one was a lot of fun, but it was a bit hard to try to figure out what to do without the sexual scene in a closet, but I managed. Slightly.

I love how wholesome I made it, honestly this is probably one of my favorite ones lol.

Okay okay, enough of me ranting.
Goodbye
~✨💙