✨ Smut/Fluff ✨

Fandom: The Promised Neverland
Ship: Emma x Norman
Theme: After they escaped
Requested by: Anon ?

(After they escape, Norman confessed his feelings for Emma — Emma returns their feelings — Norman is top )

(Author's Note: I actually haven't seen season 2 of TPN, so I'm not sure if this is how everything is played out, but I will eventually watch it lol. I have...many anime requests atm..so I kinda am putting it off for awhile.)

Emma's POV

Me, Norman, and the other children have finally escaped from the terrors and we were finally all free from that hell hole. The children all celebrated by running around and playing tag like we used to. Norman talked to Ray for a bit while I was being surrounded by the tiny children thanking me for helping them out of this place. Soon, Ray walked up to me and thanked me just the same.

"Hey kids, let's go play tag. I'll be it, okay?", Ray said smiling as all the kids unwrapped their hands on me and ran towards Ray. I took a huge sigh of relief, as much as I love the kids, they could be a huge handful despite being more grown. I shrugged it off as Norman walked up to me. I turned my attention towards him, "Emma, may I speak to you in private?"

I blinked a few before I nodded, then the two of us headed towards the household. We walked into his room. Though we just found this house when we first escaped, it was quite abandoned so each of us older kids had picked rooms, the younger ones still haven't been decided yet. "What's going on Norman?", I hummed a playful tune as he shut the door behind him. The house was warm, the bed was cleaned, and my heart was racing.

Norman's POV
(Please help I keep spelling "Normal" 😭)

This is it, I'm gonna confess to Emma. Before we went into this room, I talked to Ray about me wanting to confess to her. He looked at me, eyes widened for a bit, but he hesitated a bit but said okay. I thanked him and I walked towards Emma, then we walked into the room I have claimed as mine. My breathing grew a tad heavier but I didn't think much of it.

I pressed the door closed and locked the door, not wanting anyone to interrupt my confession with any nonsense. I turned my head towards the beautiful woman who sat on the bed, placing a hand onto her chest with a curious glance scanning the room. She smiled prettily at me and I weakly smiled back. "What's going on Norman?", Emma asked at me. The palms of my hands sweated, and a wave of nervousness flowed my mind.

I rubbed the back of my neck as I evaded my eyes from her gaze. I coughed and took a deep breath before I got the courage to tell her. "Emma, I've known you since childhood, and I've loved you for so long. I didn't want to tell you when we were kids cause I thought I'd just slow you down.", I said then I turned my attention towards her. She looked at me, eyes widened and a soft blush ran across her face.

I gulped awaiting her reply. She bit her lip and avoided my eyes, "I..I love you too, Norman..." Without thinking, my mind wandered all over the place as I walked over to her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up, kissing her lips. She wrapped her hands around mine, and we stood there, kissing one another. When we pulled away, her face was flustered. She bit her lip and looked up to me, "I need you in my life, Norman. You make me feel whole. I'm glad you like me back."

The first words she said ran through my mind, replaying like a cassette tape rolling on repeat. 'I need you in my life', the words filled my brain. I bit my lip and looked away. "Hey, Emma, don't say stuff like that.." Confused, she whined, "b-but why? It's the truth Norman.." I chuckled as I held her closer to me, "doesn't matter if it's true or not, look what you did to me.." I took her hand and guided it down to my pants, where a tent formed.