✨ Fluff ✨

Fandom: Aphmau
Ship: Nana/Kawaii~Chan x Zane
Theme: Musicals | Theater AU
Requested by: My love for theater

(Katelyn is the director for the college school play, and is in need for a woman to fill the lead role — Zane is stubborn on who plays the female lead role — Nana just had to be there)

Nana's POV

Sound of the birds chirping and feeling the sun beam down onto my face awakens me to get up. I stretch and yawn in my bed and slowly rise up. I groggily walk over to my dresser and pick out my outfit for the day. A light pink skirt with white horizontal stripes, white blouse crop top, and a beautiful pink collar. The collar had a small white bow on it and a bell. I also grabbed white stockings and pink high heels that matched the skirt perfectly. I brushed my hair then braided it neatly. I applied a small line of pastel pink lipstick and eyeshadow.

I looked at myself in the mirror and spun around, happy with my look, I grabbed my small bag then walked out the bedroom door. I waved my roommate goodbye and swiftly walked out the dormitory, heading to the Café. I hummed a soft tune of a song, the song was called faster something, but I cant remember. Either way, once I got into the café, I ordered my coffee and sat down at one of the vacant tables. As I was about to change my playlist to another song, I was interrupted by a huge slam onto the table. I get startled and jump out of my seat, "Gah!"

I screeched as I see Katelyn with bloodshot eyes darting on me. "Kawaii~Chan! I'm going insane. Help me!", Katelyn said as she shook my violently. I lightly smacked her cheeks to get her to let go of me. Once she did, I heavily sighed. "Give Kawaii~Chan a second, Katelyn~sama.", I said as I went to pick up my coffee. When I've obtained my coffee, I walked back to the table and sat down. Katelyn grumbled as she scratched her head in annoyance. "Why don't you explain to Kawaii~Chan what's the fuss is about?", I asked Katelyn. She took a big deep breath and shook her arms in a jazz hand kind of way, then groaned.

"Okay! Okay. I think..I'm good! So Kawaii~Chan, do you have any friends who are into theater or acting at all? Or know anyone who's good at singing, dancing, acting, expressing feelings..anyone?", Katelyn said, trying her best to calm down. I sighed, "Sorry Katelyn~Sama, but Kawaii~Chan doesn't know many people who would be interested! Plus Kawaii~Chan barely knows most people on campus.", I said admittedly. Katelyn stared at me and sighed, "god, I need to find someone soon!..wait, Kawaii~Chan. Can you sing or dance, or act for that matter?"

I blinked a few before hesitantly saying, "uhm yeah! Kawaii~Chan loves dancing and singing! Why?" Katelyn grabbed a hold of my hands and yanked me up, "okay! Follow me. I'm sorry in advanced for this!" And after that last sentence, she and I ran out of the café. I wasn't even able to ask why she would be sorry, so I assumed pulling my arm was the sorry bit. Though moments later I soon realize that I was so wrong to believe that. We entered the theater building, Katelyn told me to sit down as she walked away from me. She scoped the building, as if she was looking for something she'd lost.

Moments later her face lit up with a sense of relief, and she clapped her hands. "Zane! Come see the contestant I have founded on short notice!", Katelyn said as she gestures my direction. Soon, the curtains revealed the person she was talking to. He wore a black shirt that said "3dge", a punk daft jacket, ripped black jeans, and dark blue shoes. His hair covered one of his eyes, and he wore a black mask to hide his mouth. He had piercings and silver chained necklaces. "Oh, this kid? Kawaii~Chan, right?", the pale man said. I blinked a few and gasped, "wait you know Kawaii~Chan's name?!"

Katelyn bursted out laughing, "Kawaii~Chan! I wasn't expecting that! Of course he knows your name. We all went to the same high school, remember? Zane? Zane Ro'meave?" I looked at Katelyn, then back at Zane. He shot death glares at me, arms crossed. I sighed then giggled, "S-sorry Katelyn~Sama, Kawaii~Chan just forgets people who are unimportant to her life!" I smiled bright as Katelyn laughs harder, falling to the floor. Zane's face grew red, and he scoffed, "It seems I didn't impact you enough in high school, does it?!" I shrugged and rolled my eyes, "Guess not." He grumbled and pinched the bridge if his nose.