✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Danganronpa
Ship: Hajime x Nagito
Theme: Vampires | Vampire AU
Requested: Uhhhh not me ;)

(Hajime stumbles across this haunted building after hearing all the rumors about it — Hajime didn't believe a Vampire lived there, yet lo and behold, he exists! — Nagito is the top )

Hajime's POV

I don't believe in make-believe stories like ghosts or vampires. I don't believe in superstition or anything of the sort. Though, my stupid friends do, so I was forced to be tagged along with their weird shenanigans. At the moment, I was in class, awaiting the bell to ring. Once it did, we all started to pack up and the four idiots I'm friends with all started talking about the supernatural again. "Did you hear that there is this old abandoned and haunted house somewhere near us?!", Soda announced.

"No way dude! We HAVE to check it out!", Hagakure added. Korek*yo did his weird chuckle, alerting the two males, "I've heard there are vampires living there, and they aren't afraid to suck your blood the instant you go in." Soda and Hagakure shrugged. "I heard there is a ton of ghosts there.", Hagakure disagreed. Soda nodded, agreeing with the brown haired male. I stood there, already finished packing and ready to go.

I waited til the rest of them had finished and we walked out of the school building, their conversation continued. "What do you think about the haunted house, Gundham?", Soda asked with beaming curiosity. Gundham scratched his chin and clicked his tongue as he thought. "I believe it is something the four of us should go to discover ourselves, for I, Gundham Tanaka, feel as if there is another theory that could be plausible."

Hagakure chuckled, "and that is?" Gundham pressed the button for us to cross the street. As we waited for the correct time for us to cross, Gundham spoke. "I find it plausible that it could be werewolves." Soda took a heavy groan and smacked Gundham's shoulder. "You're boring man! Ghosts are a LOT scarier than werewolves!" Hagakure nodded his head rapidly. "Werewolves are just dogs but scarier. Ghosts are dead people! What's more scarier than a dead person?!"

Soda laughed, "Exactly! That's what I'm saying!" Korek*yo observed the three of them fight over which one of them is right. He then turned to me and placed a hand on my shoulders. "Hajime, which one of us do you think is right?" The other three turned to me, eyeing me. I could tell each of them were pleading for me to say that they're right. I scoffed and removed Korek*yo's hands off of me. "I don't think I really care, sorry guys."

They each groaned in disappointment from my sad answer. Korek*yo on the other hand sighed and shook his head. "Well, whatever you say Hajime. That attitude of yours towards the supernatural will come and bite you in the ass one day." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. "Well, in any case, my house is this way. Bye guys." The others waved and told me their goodbyes as we parted ways. It was quite dark out, and as someone who doesn't recognize my own home at night, was worried.

It got darker and darker, and I really couldn't tell which house belonged to whom, so I just walked to a random house and luckily it opened! I took a huge sigh of relief as I entered what I believed was my house, and I fumbled around looking for the switch, but there was none. Confused, I took a couple of steps into the house. 'Maybe the light switch was a lot further than I remembered..?', I thought to myself, until the door closed shut, loudly.

I took a huge yelp, as candles were somehow lit into the room. The candles light helped me know that this house wasn't mine, the walls were black with a blood red design. There was a beautifully hanged chandelier in the middle of this huge dining table. All the silverware was neatly placed, and all the paintings were amazingly painted. Whoever painted them were extremely talented, they looked renascence like. I unknowingly walked into this household, forgetting I do not belong here.