✨ Smut / Fluff ✨

Fandom: Danganronpa
Ship: Nagisa x Jataro
Theme: Childhood Friends | Collage AU
Requested by: Anon
( Nagisa and Jataro are childhood friends, and they decide to reconnect — Nagisa finds out  something he likes about Jataro — both are Switches )

Nagisa's POV

I, Nagisa Shingetsu, am a bisexual male, who is not popular at the school for my looks, but for my brain. After everything that happened a long time ago, me and the 'Warriors of hope' had split, and went on different paths. Sadly, the reason for us splitting was the death of Monaca Towa. I currently was in my dorm, at my desk, doing a huge load of homework. I groaned as I finally found myself getting a migraine, so I decided to just chill in my bed for awhile.

While I was sitting on my bed, I decided to look at the pictures on my wall. I have some photos of back then, but also photos of now. I sigh as I realized how different i have become when I had left. I've grown more used to failing, I mean, now I'm getting A's instead of A++'s. I look at a photo of all of us, Monaca's face was scratched off, but the rest of us were smiling. Thinking about the rest of the warriors, I couldn't help but sigh. Kotoko and Masaru are now dating, and me and Jataro are the only people who haven't really dated.

My reason was obvious, I didn't care about a relationship. But Jataro? I thought about it for awhile, and honestly I don't see what gender he prefers, or even if he's dating at all. I've come to realize that I like more feminine males, and more strong, edgy girls. My face burns up just thinking about it, mainly of feminine males, so I lightly slapped my face, trying to rid of my fantasies. Suddenly, an idea pops in my head, and I quickly pick up my phone. I text Kotoko, though it's 3 in the night, I know for a fact she's most likely awake at this hour.

N: Hey Kotoko.

K: ugh, why you awake?

N: Do you have Jataro's number?

K: yea, why?

N: May I have it? I haven't hung out with him in awhile, and I wanna see if we can reconnect!

K: oh? Can Masaru and I come along? :D

N: Uh, no.

K: What??? Why not >:T

N: Simple. You and Masaru ALWAYS be loud, obnoxious, and it seems you both don't know what "personal space" is.

K: Ehhh, fair enough. Well, here's his number!
( XXX - XXX - XXXX )

N: Thank you.

K: Np! ^^ have fun!~
<3

And after that, I clicked the number and decided to text Jataro now, so I wouldn't forget later, then do my homework.

N: Hey! It's Nagisa Shingetsu from Elementary School! I decided to try to reconnect with you since we haven't been hanging out at all. Oh, and I'm 100% sure Kotoko and Masaru won't be coming. They always, and bless them, are annoying. Either way, let me know when you're available to hang!