✨ Fluff ✨

Fandom: Aphmau
Ship: Nana/Kawaii~Chan & Zane
Theme: Halloween Party| Collage AU
Requested by: aibrahim27
(Zane throws a Halloween party and invites everyone, and allowing everyone to bring only one friend — Kawaii~Chan gets an invitation by Katelyn asking her to come with her — Kawaii~Chan and Zane hang out)

Kawaii~Chan's POV

As I was cleaning the dishes at home, humming a sweet tune, I get a buzz on my phone. I dry my hands and pick up my phone. "Hello? This is Kawaii~Chan!", I chimed in a happy tone. I smiled as I hear a familiar voice on the other side of the screen. "Yo KC! It's me, Katelyn! I just wanted to let you know that I'm inviting you to a party!", Katelyn said in a loud speech. I nodded, "Yes! Kawaii~Chan's always wanted to go to a party ever since the slumber party in high school! When and where is it?!", I said smiling.

Katelyn paused before she continued talking, "well uh, it's a Halloween party. So, basically tomorrow. And uh...bad news, it's Zane's party." My smile faded, "..Zane's..?" I asked in a questionable tone. In all honesty, I never thought Zane would have a Halloween party. Maybe he had a change of heart? Maybe this is a forced party by his older brother Garroth? As I tapped my foot, awaiting an answer for Katelyn, she soon started to talk. "Uh, yea. He said he just wanted to show Garroth he can party."

I hummed, "Oh, so this is almost a dare?" I placed my thumb on my chin as I continued tapping on my foots waiting for a reply. "Nope! Apparently this was all Zane's idea, not Garroth's." I laughed, assuming she was joking, but as I laughed I realized she wasn't laughing with me. "Y-you're joking..right?", I stuttered. Katelyn sighed, "nope. Either way, I'm inviting you! Alright? Make sure to dress up for the Halloween party or Zane will kick you out! Alright?" I hummed a soft tune, "alright Katelyn~Sama! Will do!" And with that, the conversation ended.

I sighed as I placed my phone back onto the table, then walked up to my bed. I plopped myself down and sighed deeply, "I'm really going to Zane's Party..huh..?" I softly whispered. I turned to my side and see no one there, knowing my roommate won't be back until an hour from now. I decided to leave to go pick up a costume at a Halloween store. I pick myself up and grab my phone, wallet, and keys, plus a new set of clothes. I closed the door on my way out and strolled over to the nearest Halloween store that was of walking distance.

Once I got there, it was jammed packed with mainly collage students, which I'm assuming are coming to Zane's party. I sighed and skimmed through the isles for the perfect costume. While I was looking at the costumes, I accidentally bumped into someone. "K-Kawaii~Chan is s-so sorry!", I apologized. The person I bumped into groaned, and as they spoke, I knew who it was instantly. "Ugh..it's fine, just watch where you're going, you cat woman thing.." it was Zane Ro'meave's voice. I looked down at him and extended my hand, wanting to help him up.

He pushed my hand away and got up himself, "Don't help people like me, tch. Annoying.", he growled as he stomps away. I looked as he walks away, I place the hand I extended to him onto my chest and blink as I stare. "Was that really Zane..?", I thought as I blushed. I shook my head and lightly slapped my face. I shouldn't be thinking about him that way, he's a rude person, a bad person. Even still..why am I still thinking about him..? I soon found a perfect costume, it was simple, but it could work as a nice costume for me. I smiled as I purchased the costume and headed back to my room.

~Tomorrow (The day of the party)...~

Katelyn knocked on my door as I was finishing up getting dressed, and we headed over to the party. Though I didn't like the idea of Zane Ro'meave hosting a party, I still was intrigued to go. Katelyn and I were making small talk as we were walking there, mainly about High school, and how things were so easier back then. We laughed at the remembrance that Aphmau hated coffee and now she loved coffee. It makes us both think, where did the time go? It was so easier back then, minus the hellish things Zane has put us through Junior and Senior year.