✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Danganronpa
Ship: Makoto & Byakuya
Theme: Family Dinner | Non-Despair AU
Requested by: Anon
(Makoto invites Byakuya to Thanksgiving dinner — Byakuya agrees to the terms, but decides to have fun with it — Makoto is bottom)

Warning: Slight "Daddy" kink near the very end! (I know people who is in comfy with it. So this is just a fair warning.)

Makoto's POV

Today my little sister, Komaru was able to convince my parents to stay the night for Thanksgiving. My sister was so happy when she found out that I was bringing my partner along. My parents have no idea that I like both girls and boys, but they also have no idea that I'm taken. Komaru on the other hand found out pretty early on. She's not one to catch things easily, if anything she's really oblivious. But she got lucky due to the fact she's dating someone who knows my partner really well. Komaru was also planning to bring her partner but decided not to since I'm bringing mine, and the two people would probably glare at one another, a lot.

Though it would be great to see Komaru's partner, again, I fully understand that she was just not ready to introduce her. I sigh as I hung up the phone with my partner, and walked up to my sister. "Hey Komaru, you need help?" She was making mashed potatoes, with a side of homemade gravy. "Sure! Can you help peel the potatoes?", she said in a hummed voice. I nodded my head and got to work. 2 hours later and our parents came home with more groceries. They decided to help us out in the kitchen, which was fun but also rather tiring, and hard to move around. Eventually we were able to finish up all the food just in time for my partner to arrive for the dinner.

I smile as I hear the doorbell ring, "I'm coming!" I announced from afar as I ran towards the door. When I opened it up, there he was, my boyfriend. I smile and let him in. He placed his shoes down on the shoe rack, as I closed the door behind him. He looked at me, up and down, and nodded his head for some odd reason. I blinked a few times as he did so, I honestly was confused on what is going on. "Makoto, can I speak with you alone for a second?", he asked in a dismissive tone. "Sure", I said with a smile. He sighed and thanked me as I grabbed him by the hand and led him to my room.

When we were officially in my room completely, he locked the door and stood behind it, so there was no escaping. He looked at me with a devilish grin, which only worried me. "W-what did you want to talk to me about..?", I asked. He chuckled, "Well, Makoto, I was wondering if you would be willing to do something for me." I gulped and nodded my head, "S-sure..what is it..?" I asked in a questionable tone. He shook his head and sighed, "No, no, no, dear Makoto. I'm not going to let you know what it is. All I ask permission if you consent to anything and everything I'm about to do, alright?" I twiddled my thumb around is looked down at the ground.

"Hm..I-I guess..s-sure..", I said in a timid tone. He chuckled, "Okay good. You're gonna be my little experiment tonight. Now make sure I'm sitting next to you, and don't mess up. One mistake and you're a goner, got it?" I nodded my head in a hastily pace. He placed his thumb onto his chin and looked at me, up and down. As he was staring at me, he eventually smiled calmly and nodded. "Go change your clothing to something more...loose, but not too loose. That is all. Goodbye, Naegi." Before he could unlock the door I stopped him, "Wait!" I said in a harsh tone. He turned his head back at me, eyes widened, "Oh?" I gulped and looked back at the ground, playing with my thumbs.

"A-at least wait by the door. I want to introduce you to my parents properly." My boyfriend smiled and chuckled softly. "Alright, anything to make you feel better, Makoto." He then left the room as I started stripping my clothes off and replacing them anew. When I came out, my boyfriend was waiting by the door, and according to him, no one has left the table yet, considering no one has noticed him. I took a huge sigh of relief and we walked towards the kitchen table. Once we got there, I told him to wait by the entrance door until I called him up, he nodded and did as told. I sat down next to my parents, who were smiling brightly at me.
I took a deep breath and smiled back at them, then, we got a conversation going.