✨ Smut ✨

Fandom: Danganronpa
Ship: Celeste x Kirigiri
Theme: Gambling AU
Requested by: sxkurablxssom666
(Kirigiri lost a match to Celeste — punishment is the loser has to do whatever the winner says for a whole day — Kirigiri is bottom)

Kirigiri's POV

I lost the gambling bet. I don't know who this woman is, but she's really good at gambling, I couldn't tell if she was cheating or not. Either way, I have been defeated unsatisfactorily. She laughed with a pure evil smirk, as she watched my eyes widen in horror. "I win!", she laughed in a fake French accent. I sighed in defeat and looked the other way, fiddling with my fingers. I felt disappointment that I didn't win, since i always am cautious and on my guard.

I got up and was ready to shake her hand and say, "good game" but she stopped me from even getting up. "No need for lousy compliments and unnecessary hand holding", she snarled with an angry tone in her voice. She sighed to calm down, and looked away from me, her right hand fiddling with her hair. "Though, you do need to do everything as I tell you starting today, are you sure you're up for the challenge? Are you okay with this?", she questioned me.

I nodded, "yea, I lost fair and square, so whatever. Let's do this." I sighed, as I crossed my arms and got up. She smiled at me, "good! Cause I'm not letting you go easily." She gave me a large smirk as she walked over to the main door, "follow me, we're going home.", she added. My eyes blinked a few times before I responded, "you're..taking me..home?" She laughed and had a crooked smile, "oh no no, you're coming to my home." She stated. I sighed and got the courage to walk with her.

"What is she planning to do?", I wondered. On the drive to her humble home, my mind was filled with many ideas of what could have been done. Like humiliate me, cut my hair, make me sniff ungodly things, whatever she wanted. I bit my lip as I thought of more horrid things, like her ripping my nails off, or slamming a hammer onto my head and see if I fall unconscious. I shook my head and tried to erase the bad ideas roaming around my head. As I was doing so, the large car came to a stop.

"We're here~", she added with a hum to her tone. The driver opened the door for us and I was baffled. She lived in a big mansion, with a big fountain in the middle. The gates to the big entrance had opened and we walked on in. The main fort was huge, and the handle was made of pure gold. I stared in awe as I saw the inside. The floors were pearlescent white, and big white Columns with golden rims. There was a red carpet that welcomed us from the main floor to the upstairs, which went two ways; left and right.

She smirked as she watched me stare, glorifying all the cool and expensive things I was taking in. Eventually, she walked to the left side and signaled me to follow. "Follow me, let me show you around.", she said with a monotone voice. I nodded and followed her. As I walked into this side of the house, I was met with a huge, long table that extended from one side of the room to the other. There was a red velvety tablecloth that had a golden ribbon embroidery.

There was 2 candles on two sides of the table, and there were silverware spread evenly onto the table as well. I stepped closer and observed the silverware's and thought about how these were real antiques that were in peak condition. I smiled in awe and looked back at the woman I lost to. She rolled her eyes but smirked as she walked to the opposite side from where we came from. The door led to the kitchen, which was cool and filled with lots of pots and pans that were really well made.

She nodded, "there isn't much to show here, now follow me, let's pick up the pace, darling~" she said, placing her left hand atop her right. As we walked around this huge mansion, she explained each room only slightly. And eventually, we got to her room. She gave me a nice, sincere smile as she opened the door. There were two maids and two servants in the room, she walked in and patted the red velvet chair for me to sit on.