~• Part 1 •~

"you stupid!" "worthless ass!" "short fat ass!" "b-tch!" "ugly!" those words that people keep throwing at me every day. It hurts me a lot. I don't even know what I did that is so wrong and why people despised me so much. Maybe my existent are the one that should be blame for?

Everyday, every hours and every minutes in schools are a tortured to me. Not only they hurt me mentally but also physically. I'm just a short ugly and chubby girl that people hated so much. They would bully me everyday and act like nothing happened after.

Park Areum the richest and prettiest girl ever in the school but never at heart. She will always be the one who started it all. She and her minions. They'll keep bullying me every day and people who saw all of it will just act like they saw nothing and even rooting for her.

Because of that I'm never the same person anymore. I used to be a happy, outgoing and a smiley person 3 years ago but now I'm a timid, shy and also super introverted that I dont even talked to anyone nor the teachers.

————

"Eunjin can you helped me distributed this brochure to all your classmate?" Sir Lee said. I nodded and slowly took the brochure from his hand "Thankyou Eunjin" I bowed and went straight to the class.

as I arrived there, I don't even open my mouth and just went to them one by one handing them the brochure. They did ask me but I don't answer it. "hey! what is this for?" aksed Areum, I ignored and keep distributing them to others. The class suddenly turn silent. I felt goosebumps all over my skin, so I looked over and saw that Areum already stand behind me with smirk plastered on her face.

"Dumb girl, I ask you again, what is this for?" she asked. As I was too scared she might do something to me I tried to tell her "I-I d-don—" "you what?!" she cut me off and grab a handfull of my hair. I silently hissed at the pain crept up at thr root of my hair. "You don't know what it is but still distributed it to us? how dumb can you be?? this is why I hate you so much! you're not even have a face but also the brain!" Areum said, shoved me to the ground, threw the brochure away and walked out the class with all the other classmates.

Tears suddenly drop out of my eyes. I don't even realized that I'm crying. I wiped it off and gathered all the brochure back and put it on the teacher's desk at the front.

*ringing* Ah finally its time to go home. My favourite subject. I packed my back quickly and stand up to walk out when suddenly I tripped and fell on my face. I heard laughing coming from Areum and other classmates. "what now? you don't even have the eyes too??" she said chuckling "I wonder what were you born for" the whole class burst out laughing. I keep my head down and rushed out of the classroom and schools to be exact.

"I'm home" I said as I entered the house. "Good. Now come here and tried this new recipe I made for you" mom said with a happy smile on her face. She's my angel. My everything. Looking at her face makes me calm and forget all the problem that I have. I don't know what I'll do without her at by my side.

I shrugged off my deep thinking and went to hug her. "What's wrong dear? is there something happened? let me see your face" she said. "No. I just want to hug you" I said while holding her more tightly and burried my face deeper. "Eunjin dear, I know something is not right, come on tell me whats wrong?" she broke away from me and held my chin up. I looked in her eyes and burst out into tears. Her face soften amd hug me even tighter than before. "It's okay sweetheart, it'll be okay." she said rubbing me back softly calmed me down. After a few minutes we both sat down and eat our food.

——————

At school

I was calmy keeping all my things into the locker when someone pushed me hard to the locker that made me fell down. "Move b*tch, you're blocking my face with that ugly face of yours" Areum said while walking highly at the hallway.

I can't hold it, I felt so pissed off and pathetic that I muttered "blind b*tch" so slow. She stopped in her track and turn over at me "What did you just said?" uh-uh I'm dead....I can't believe she could heard it. Of course she would heard it stupid Eunjin. The hallway was silent.

After having an inner battle with myself, I looked up to her and said "n-nothing" I know she wouldnt buy it but I tried...

"No! I heard what you're saying. You called me blind b*tch?!" She grabbed my collar, bring me to my feet and asking me to apologize to her. I just stay silent and looked down. I feel so intimidate as she was so big and tall infront of me while I'm here with only 4 feet 9 inch height....

"can't you hear me?? I said apologize to me!" she yelled. Because of feeling scared that she might do something as her eyes are threatening I apologize to her. "I-I-I'm s-so-sorry" I said stuttered. "can't hear you" she said while look around. I look and saw almost everyone looked at us. "Say it again, loudly" she asked me again. "I-I'm sorry!" I accidentally shout as she asked me to say it loudly. I look at her and saw her face frown and shocked after hearing me. I just look down, dont know what to do "HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT MY FACE?! DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TOO??!" she screamed pissed off as what I've did. "I-I'm s-sor-rry" I said while looking down. She lifted up my chin while smirking. I looked at her face scared and the next thing I see is that she lifter her hand high in the air wanting to slap me. I gulped. She swing her hands strongly while clenching her jaw. I closed my eyes shakingly, waiting for the impact.

.......

....

.....

"PARK AREUM!!"

......

_________________________________________

a/n: Hi! this is my first time writting jeonghan story!! I hope you guys will support, vote and cheer for me! what do you guys think about the first part? I'll try and improve more in the future! Thankyou! Have a good day! ☘️