~• Part 37 •~

*•*•*•*•*

Eunjin's POV

It's exactly at 2 in the morning when I suddenly woke up with a bad headache and dry throat. I noticed that I was already in my room. Did Jooyeon bring me home? wait..of course Eunjin! She's the only one with you.

I then slowly went down to the kitchen clutching my head while took something out from the fridge. As I was about to go back upstairs, I noticed a man shoes which is Jeonghan's at the door way.

He must be home right?

I then slowly creaked his door opened and tip toeing inside. The light was on. He usually sleep with no light. Must be so tired.

He's still in his work attire, white shirt with rolled up sleeves and loosened tie hang around his collar. I saw he's having a peaceful sleep. I was about to go when I noticed something. A bed of sweat around his face and neck and his forehead creased.

What happened?

I went closer and put my palm on his forehead. My eyes widen and I almost gasped. He's burning with fever. I tried to shake him softly to wake him up but he doesnt even move. I quickly went downstairs taking a medicine, washbasin filled with lukewarm water and a towel from his drawer. I place it on his bedside table.

I shake him a little trying to wake him up so that he can eat the medicine but he keep shivering and groaning. I tried again and finally he just hummed without opening his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry for wake you up..but you need to take this pill. Y-You caught a fever." he then nodded and slowly leaned on his headboard with eyes still closed. He take the pill and swallowed it with a glass of water. Then he's back to laying down and pull the blanket around him.

He must've so exhausted and worn out that he can't even open his eyes and burning with fever. I noticed that he fell sleep instantly and I start sponge bath him to bring the temperature down and constantly checking it. After almost an hour, his burning skin gradually cooling and he stop shivering. Guess the chills are gone. I heave a sigh of relief.

My headache start hammering my head again. Shit! I forgot about it because of him. I stay for another thirty minutes to check on his temperature again and thank god he's cooling down. Without realizing I closed my eyes since my head feels so heavy and eventually fell asleep on the floor beside his bed.

-

I fluttered my eyes opened as I feel the sunlight ray shine across my eyes. I then looked around and saw I'm in bed. Wait...where am I? This is not my room. I hold my head and felt that the headache is getting better. I quickly got up and ran outside and horror greet my face as I realized who's room is that. Without making any sounds I ran to my room. What am I doing? oh my god! did I..?? did he..?? oh my god no! Eunjin stop! stop! nothing happened and he's just sick. He's just sick stop overthinking.

I took a shower and shampoo my hair since I felt sticky from the meet up yesterday. Drying my hair out and quickly went downstairs. No one is here? I guess he's gone to work. Tsk a workaholic like him should take a rest sometimes.

Just then my phone rang. A smile crept up to my face and quickly pick it up when I saw the name.

"Hello!"

"Hello..wow you're that excited for my call?"

"no! It's just it's been more than a month since I heard about you—"

"I miss you, Eunjin" he cut me off that made me shock. He missed me? I was flustered a bit and replied "I miss you too, Won"

"Hey, I'm back here again. How about I come to your house later in the evening? I have gifts for you" he said that got me alarmed.