~• Part 19 •~

*•*•*•*•*•

Jeonghan's POV

"JUST SHUT UP! So now you want to blame Areum?! There's NO USE in denying it! This is not the first time you try to kill them, arent you!?" I literally shouted as anger filled in me. I don't care if everyone heard me there. She's playing innocent for too long. She looked shocked but like I said I don't f-cking care!

"W-what are you t-talking about??" she asked puzzled. Oh please..

"Shut up! Stop acting dumb! I know you hated and wanted a revenged on Rina and Areum. You can just fight back to me but not them!" this time I glared at her, hard.

"Jeonghan, stop it! Stop accusing her for something she didnt do!" oh look who's speaking...

"Not a surprise. You have always being a fool. Stay out of this! you know nothing or even related to this, Choi Seungcheol." my one of the stupid cousins ever. He can't even make his life right but here he is trying to others. Make sense. As I said that, the whole cafe turned silence. I then glared back at her before pulling both of them out of the cafe.

"Jeonghan take it easy." Areum said as we're out of the cafe. "You asked me to take it easy when your friend here got her hand burned out by the hot coffee?? I dont care if you don't care but I care! She's MY girlfriend and I won't take it easy!" I said as I push Rina inside the car. Areum then followed.

We arrived to the hospital. I usher her that everything will be okay. She then went inside the check out room. Sighing and rubbing my face.

Few minuted after the doctor came out with Rina followed closed behind. "How is it doctor?" I asked worriedly. "Well, lucky her that the injury was not as bad as it seems. Only two of her finger skin are badly injured. However I wrapped her hand in bandage to avoid any infection." the doctor explained and I left a sighed of relief.

" Thankyou so much Doctor." I said and shake his hand. "No worries and take care of her." he added before went back inside his room.

" Thank god nothing bad is happen to you" I heard Areum said as she hug Rina. Maybe I make a mistake to Areum. She's actually a very good and caring friend. It almost made me smile but I shake it off and go to her side.

"I'm glad that it's not that bad"  I said while caressing her hair. She looked up at me and turned to hug me. I hug her back. "Let's go home" I said and she nodded while Areum help her carry her bag.

Park Eunjin you're so gonna get it. Just watch.

_

Why the hell there's so many people on the road. Out of all of the day! We're stuck in the traffic. No one even move. I sighed hard when suddenly a hand hold mine. I looked to the side and saw it's Rina. She looked uneasy. Why? I hold her hand back and ask.

"Why? why do you look uneasy?" I asked as I smoothly rub her hand. "Can I just go home? I mean mine, not yours.." she said lowering her head. " and why is that?" was all I asked.

"You know, Eunjin will be there an—" I cut her off before she get to finish it. "You dont have to worry about her. Thats my house and if you want I can kick her out of the house.I don't care." I said looking at her seriously.

"No but Jeonghan please, I want to rest at my home..my own home.." she plead while looking at me with that beautiful eyes of her. I just can't say no to her. Sighed "Fine. I'll send you there." I said and drive the car back as they finally move. "But Jeonghan how about her?" Areum asked. Of course I won't let her go. "She will get what she did. Just wait and watch" I said gripping the steering hard.