~• Part 46 •~

*•*•*•*•*•*

"It's okay..." I heard the person said and finally looked at him with my teary eyes.

"P-President Y-Yo-Yoon..?" I asked and he just nodded. Remembering what happened makes me feels scared. I then clutching and hugged him tightly. He just slowly rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

"ssh...it's okay...I'm here.." he said while caressing my hair. It makes me cried harder. I don't even care anymore. I was so scared and terrified.

"No! no..it's not okay.. Y-You were right, I-I shouldn't have go there..I-sho-should've listen to you but I'm so stubborn. Stupid! I'm stupid! Stupid!"

____

Jeonghan's POV

"No! No..it's not okay.. Y-You were right, I-I shouldn't have go there..I-sho-should've listen to you but I'm so stubborn. Stupid! I'm stupid! Stupid!" she then starting to hurt herself by hitting herself. Oh no this is not good.

"Eunjin, hey! It's okay..it's okay.." I then pulled her back into a hug. She hold onto my cloth tightly while keep crying. I slowly pulled away and leaned her onto the headrest. Her eyes was still close. I get up and slowly went to get her a medications.

I then went to sit next to her again. She was trembling. I carefully dabbing the cotton on the scratch on her cheeks. Even her lips are bruised. She jumped a little and turned to look at me. Tears keep falling from her eyes. I can't lie. It hurt my heart looking her condition like this.

Finished treating all the bruised and scratch. I made her lay down and pulled the blanket over her. She then closed her eyes. I left her room and went to my office. Dialling someone's number while walking to my chair.

"Hello?"

"Yes hello. I want you to remove Park Junghwan from the board members."

"Sorry? but Sir, he's one of the big—"

"I don't care! Just remove his fvcking name or I'll remove yours!"

I hang up and throw my phone away. I know who he is but he should know who he messed up with. Where is Wonwoo by the way? I called him but he didnt even picked it up. I don't even see him there. He should be the one who look after her after he giving her the idea to go. Oh go to hell with him. I then opened my laptop and continue doing my job as I already remove one of the important board members. There's sure going to have a lot of work.

>

It's now 2 in the morning but I can't seem to focus as I keep reminded of how hurt she was today. I've been wasting 2 hours of my time without doing anything but staring emptily. Closing everything and make my way to her room.

Slowly pushing her door opened and quietly closed it back. I walked to her bed and saw she's sleeping peacefully. Without wanting to make her awake, I carefully and slowly slid in under her blanket and lay down behind her.

Putting my hand under my head while silently looking at her back. She looked so scared when I found her earlier.

*flashback*

"Thank you for tagging along Jeonghan. I thought you wouldn't come since this is not the kind of yours place. It's the first time and I'm quite shock to see you agree."