~• Part 26 •~

*•*•*•*•*•*

"WHAT THE FÛCK HAPPENING IN HERE?!"

His face looked so shocked and pale from all of this. He then narrowing his eyes at me and glared hard that if looks could kill, I'd been dead. I was wondering why when I've realized what I'm holding onto. I quickly let the knife go and stand on my feet abruptly. Oh no I hope he wont missunderstand it.

He walked closer and kneel at Rina who lying helplessly. "RINA! WAKE UP! PLEASE!" He said and hold her in his arms. I can hear his voice cracked a little signed that he cried. Guilt was growing all over me. If it's not because of me, she wouldnt have to face this. She helped me. I owed her a life.

He then stand up and looked at me with eyes full of hatred and everything that related to anger. He was about to slap me that made me close my eyes and flinched but stop midway.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?? YOU THINK BY DOING THIS YOU CAN HAVE ME??! THAT I'll LOOK AT YOU??! DREAM ON!" He screamed at my face.

"P-Pres-President...it-i-it'-it's...no-not..me" I said trembling and shaking. "I-I di-didn—"

"YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT YOU DIDNT DO IT WHEN I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES THAT IT'S YOU WHO HOLD THE KNIFE?? NOW TELL ME!!" he cut me off that made me scared even more. He's never been this mad or raised his voice this high at me.

"Pr-Pe-President...b-beli-believe me....it's n-not me.." I said and trying to hold his sleeves but he shoved my hands away fast and hard that made me fall down.

"NO! KEEP YOUR BULLSHIT AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A WORD AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN AS LONG AS I LIVE! NOW LEAVE! GET OUT!" He screamed and went upstairs. He then comeback down with all my clothes and throw it out of the house.

"N-No! I-It's not me! Je-Jeonghan p-please!" I pleaded crying even harder.

"NO! JEONGHAN DON'T LISTEN TO HER! SHE'S A MURDERER! SHE KÎLLED YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I heard Areum yelled as she was now beside Rina, caressing and helping her.

He then turned to me and screamed for the last rime before he also went to Rina and carry her in his arms.

"JUST GO! AND DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO CALL MY NAME WITH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BÎTCH! GET OUT!"

They then drove away to the hospital leaving me alone and hurt. Why did I always involved and made myself in trouble? I wiped my tears even though it kept falling down and went to pick my clothes. As finished I hailed a cab and give him my address.

Jeonghan's POV

We're now in the hospital and she's in the operation room. Areum was crying while I was walking back and forth. I just still can't forget what happened.

She really have the guts to deny it when I already saw it with my own eyes. I was about to call the police but Areum stop me. "No. Don't report her to the police. It's okay, you won't be seeing her anymore. Just let her go." She said and let go of my hand.

I was so mad! How can she be this calm when that b*tch were kîllîng her bestfriend. I swear to god these two girls here sometimes are so nice to people who are mean and bad to them. Sighing as I made myself sit to calm down a little.

Just then the door opened revealing a doctor. I abrupt stand up and walked to him. "Doctor? what happened? are she's okay? she will be just fine right? she will right??" I bombarded him with many question as I'm dead worried! He hold my shoulders to calm me down.

"Calm down Jeonghan. Listen, the wounds are too deep. The knife that were used are too long and sharp. If it was someone else I don't know what will happened but lucky you, she still alive." The doctor said and made both Areum and me smile.