~• Part 50 •~

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Jeonghan's POV

she ran out of the room and left me behind without letting me to even speak a letter. To be honest I am actually very speechless. I know, I'm stupid. I know I hurt her so bad but I just didn't know it affect her so bad? I don't even know what to do right now in this moment. Ruffling my hair harshly and without thinking too much I quickly ran to find her.

I opened the front door only to bump into someone's.

"watch where you're looking a—ah hyung" Without minding who is he, I push him slightly aside and ran to anywhere she could be. I heard they called me but I couldn't careless. I need to find her first.

Eunjin's POV

I stop at the lake I found not far from their house. Trying to stop the tears and wiping all the tears away from my eyes. I could see there's a beautiful and peaceful lake in front of me. It somehow help me to calm down.

I took a deep breath and exhale slowly. I've said what I really want to say to him and I felt much better even though it still hurt inside here. Closing my eyes, taking a deep breath once again and exhale loudly.

"Eunjin?"

I heard voice calling for me. It does scared me. Who'd called you in this kind of place and moreover a girl voice?? I then slowly turned around. My eyes got widen and my feet suddenly took a step back at the sight in front of my eyes right now. Shocked were clearly visible on my face now.

"So it is you. It's really is you. I thought I was imagining but turns out it really is you."

I stay silent while trying to calm myself down. But how does she gets here?? How does she know I'm here??

"why wont you say anything? Have you turn mute?"

Her voice snapped me out of my mind. I slowly shaking my head at the statement and taking one step back.

"As long as I remember, I stabbed you in the stomach not mouth...aaahhh..then you must be so shocked to see me right in front of you, right? Like how am I to see you still here, alive."

Taking a deep breath. I gather the courage to bring myself to finally say something.

"H-How did y-you know I'm here?"

"How did I know you're here? uhm how did I..how did I...oh! Didn't you forget? I'm your "husband's girlfriend" or should I say wife.." she said and laughing like a mad woman. She should've said ex cause that's the truth.

I don't want to talk to her and tried to walk away when she suddenly held my arms.

"oh where you're going? I'm not finish with you yet." she continued.

"I have nothing to talk with you. L-Let me go." I said and squirming to be free from her grip but failed. Seriously am I so weak or is she so strong? Her grip tighten and it honestly hurts.

"But I have!!" she said loudly that made me stop moving.

"I have! How are you still alive after everything I've done to you? you are sure hard to eliminate. Like those mites!" I can sense anger from the way she speak. She called me mites? I am so angry but I can't bring myself to let it out and it makes me even more angrier.

"Just why you're not just dead yet?? Leave him alone and leave us alone!" she scream.

"there's no us.." without realising I accidentally murmured it out and unfortunately she heard it.

"there's no what? You know what, him going back to you is just because I left him. He doesnt love you and only want to use you" I look into her eye who's already looking at me and saw nothing but so much hatred and anger.