~• Part 35 •~

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I woke up when I felt the sun hit my face. Looking at the clock, it's already 7:30 in the morning. I got off from the bed and quickly shower.

I've finished dressed up now. I went downstairs to make some breakfast. She doesnt eat for weeks doesnt she? What did I need to do....hmm....she likes porridge...should I?

A smile crept up to my lips as I cooked the porridge. I hope she will like it.

Putting everything in a tray, I slowly brought it to her room. Once I opened the door, I saw her still lying with closed eyes on the bed. I place the tray on her bedside table and slowly sit beside her.

The sun grazing her face highlighted her soft features. I slowly stroke her soft and shiny hair. It felt so soft against my hand. She then moved a little and snuggle even deeper in her blanket. I know she's awake.

"Eunjin.." I slowly called her. She didnt move but instead she just hummed softly. "your head still hurt?" I asked and she just nodded weakly. "You need to eat. I made you a porridge" I said while caressing her hair. She hummed again. I felt her moved under the sheet and slowly opened her eyes.

She leaned her back on the bedpost while I took the bowl and give it to her but she looks so weak. I then grab the bowl back and she just looked at me. "You still weak. Let me feed you." I said and slowly bring spoon full of porridge in front of her mouth. She looked a little bit shocked and doubtful.

I sighed. I know she's shocked since I never did this to her before. I know that I keep shouting, screaming, yelling and ignored her presence all the time. Strangely, after she left I felt a part of me left. I dont know why. It's just the same with how I felt when I left her before.

Now that I succeed in made her stay, I felt like myself drawn to her more but I dont know how to show cause I'm not that type of person and of course I wont say it to her.

I then looked back at her and saw she kept her head down. Slowly lifting her head that made our eyes met, I uttered a slow "eat" to her. She obliged and eat the porridge that I fed her. She stopped eating after her fourth spoon. I then gave her water and the medicine. I know how much she hates eating medicine but she have too.

She slowly took it and eat it as I watched her. Finished everything, she went back under her comfy blanket. I got up and make a call. "Yes, Miss Choi. Yes, she's still sick. Just cancel it all. I am. Good." I hanged up and turned around to look at her. Standing close to her bed, I pulled the blanket more and she snuggle deep inside.

She looked cute...I thought to myself but quickly get rid of it.

I walked out and went to my office room since I'm not going to my office. I still need to do my piles of works. Sighing..I straightly started doing my work.

-

I suddenly awake because of a loud noise coming from downstairs. Who even ruined my beauty sleep and it's already 8 in the evening. Can't believe I slept that long. I hurriedly went downstairs to see what's the commotion.

No one in the living room, I looked at the kitchen and saw silhouette of person. I slowly marched there and saw she picked something on the floor. "What are you doing?" I asked and she got startled with my voice.

"I...I..uh....I...." She keeps stuttering that made me loose patient. I then looked the floor and saw broken glass there. "You could've asked for help." I said and went to pick it but she keep trying to pick it up herself. I tried to stop but she wouldn't listen.