~• Part 31 •~

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

1 week later

Eunjin's POV

"Thank you sir. Please come again soon" I smilingly said to the customer after cleaning their table. I'm now in the kitchen helping the other staffs washing some plates and cups as the cafe were so full today.

The owner said I'm not supposed to come for work yet but I plead him to let me. I can't just stay at home doing nothing. Besides my mind keep wandering and drifting away. So it's better if I start early. After what had happened. Especially after he happened.

*flashback 3 days after the gala night*

I woke up early and feeling so fresh yet still sleepy. I did my morning routine and went down, taking some letter and made me a cup of tea. Nothing interested in the letter. I then went to the fridge to look for a food only to find out it's almost empty. Only an apple left for me.

I ate quite a lot huh? Maybe it's time for the grocery. Been a long time right? Excitedly went upstairs to change and went to the super market. I hailed a can and went there.

As I reached there I pulled the trolley and push inside the supermarket. It's been a long time since I last stepped my foot in here. As I'm drowning in my memories, mom face popped up. She's smiling at me and it made me feel sad yet at peace. I smile back, shaking my head off and continue do the shopping.

I've picked all things that I need except for one, the pasta sauce brand that I always used. I keep looking everywhere, I still can't see one just when I let out a frustrated sighed while lifting my head up to the ceiling, I found it on the very top of the shelf.

Damn it. Why would they put something like that so high? Don't they have a mercy for a short people like me? Letting out a deep breathed as I strode towards the shelf and tried to take it. I keep jumping trying to grab it but failed. Just then I stepped up on the first shelf, trying to climb on it. I held my hand out to grab but again failed. I then try again and again. But it failed everytime.

Just then I took another step and climbed on the second shelf. As I was about to try and grab it once again, a hand passed mine and took the sauce and bring it down to my face.

I tried to look at the person but was blocked by the can since it was held real close to my face. I then take the can from the person hand while the other one gripping tightly on the shelf as I feel unstable. I put the can on the second shelf so that it'll be easy for me to take it. Just I was about to climb down I then noticed the person earlier doesnt leave yet. I turned my head to the direction.

Shocked has taken my whole body. My eyes widen and my mouth hung apart. I feel like blood running away from my face and I'm sure I just turned white. This is something I've never expected. I feel like my grip almost loose that I quickly tighten it again. I then turned my head in other direction, not knowing what to do and gripping hard.

"Let me help you"

"..n-no! i-its okay."

I then tried to get down myself but I'm just having a mix feeling that it made me shaking so hard. I tried to put my leg down but I didnt reach anything. I couldnt even see the first shelf. It was just fine and easy when I climbed before but why it's so hard right now.

Just then I heard a sighed and not long after I feel hands on waist and suddenly I'm on the floor again. It made me got goosebumps all over the place. Without uttering another words, I quickly push the trolley away but got stop again.